2A Posse - Page 17
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 185

Thread: 2A Posse

  1. #161
    So, we're getting down to the wire. The wife and kids will be joining me, so we are going to be checking out some of the other museums/ monuments/ Smithsonian/ zoo, etc. If I can drag them out of bed early enough that morning to make the first rail departure, we'll be strolling around the Mall by 6 AM. I haven't seen any other suggestions for a meeting time/place. JJ, I think I remember you saying something about swapping cell #s, so I'll be PM'ing you. That way, if you guys come up with something at dinner the night before, I can track ya down.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

  2.   
  3. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by utimmer43 View Post
    So, we're getting down to the wire. The wife and kids will be joining me, so we are going to be checking out some of the other museums/ monuments/ Smithsonian/ zoo, etc. If I can drag them out of bed early enough that morning to make the first rail departure, we'll be strolling around the Mall by 6 AM. I haven't seen any other suggestions for a meeting time/place. JJ, I think I remember you saying something about swapping cell #s, so I'll be PM'ing you. That way, if you guys come up with something at dinner the night before, I can track ya down.
    Yep. Got it from Ricbac. Look forward to seeing you on Monday...
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  4. #163
    You guys are going to have such a great time! Sure wish spouse and I could join you. Maybe next time!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

  5. #164
    There has been a bunch of chatter about Orange AKs and Speedo's, so maybe this will help.

    Mr LukeM has sent me a jpg of the logo in the upper left hand corner of the page. A friend is finishing up today at printing this logo on paper (?) and setting the pictures on a foam board for me. Two sided, 18x13ish and plenty of big type even for ol' guys to read.

    Look for this! (This is downsized to 20%)




    I have the only to find a stick to get it into the air high enough to see. Soooo....
    Can anybody give me suggestions in how to "Stick It"?

    Semper Fi

  6. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    I have the only to find a stick to get it into the air high enough to see. Soooo....
    Can anybody give me suggestions in how to "Stick It"?

    Good luck with that. If I understand correctly, you cannot have anything that could be used as a weapon. Well, that kinda narrows it down, doesn't it? Otherwise, I would suggest a 1" dowel rod or a piece of PVC pipe.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

  7. #166
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    You guys are going to have such a great time! Sure wish spouse and I could join you. Maybe next time!
    I'll have my picture taker along so I'll post pics like I did for the Scott Brown rally.

    Will have to get written permission to use the images from all the subjects for liability purpose.

    Peace..
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  8. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    I'll have my picture taker along so I'll post pics like I did for the Scott Brown rally.

    Will have to get written permission to use the images from all the subjects for liability purpose.

    Peace..
    I really look forward to seeing them, 6shooter. Thanks!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

  9. #168
    Has anyone seen a schedule for the speakers? I found a list on the SAM website, but it didn't specify what order/ what time each would be speaking.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

  10. #169
    From the SAM site:
    Second Amendment March

    Monday, April 19, 2010 10:00AM – 4:00PM
    Pre-event: Entertainment by Lucas Hogue
    10:00 – 11:00
    Welcome
    **** Heller, Second Amendment Activist
    Erich “Mancow” Muller, Radio Personality
    Larry Pratt, Gun Owners of America
    National Anthem – Lucas Hogue
    Mark Walters, Armed American Radio
    11:00 – 12:00
    Kenn Blanchard, Urban Shooter Podcast
    Kevin Grantz, George Washington Reenactor
    Doc Thompson, Radio Personality, Advocate
    Joel Sheltrown, saxophone – America the Beautiful
    12:00 – 1:00
    Coordinator/Volunteer Recognition
    David Codera, national Gun Rights Examiner
    Suzanna Hupp, Former Texas House Representative, Second Amendment Advocate
    Nikki Goeser, Second Amendment Advocate
    1:00 – 2:00
    Stewart Rhodes, include Oath Keeper ceremony
    Lucas Hogue, Singer
    Button Gwinnett, reenactor
    US Representative Paul Broun
    2:00 – 3:00
    David Burnett, Students for Concealed Carry
    Lisa Mei, “Our Guns”
    Sherriff Richard Mack
    Nicki Stallard, Pink Pistols
    Patrick Henry, reenactor
    3:00 – 4:00
    Michael Bane, Outdoor Channel
    Philip Van Cleave, VCDL
    Bill Hunt, Candidate for Orange County, CA Sherriff
    Closing
    Semper Fi

  11. #170
    Hey, Guys, Philip Van Cleave, the 2nd from last speaker at the SAM, is the President of the Virginia Citizens Defense League (Virginia's strongest advocate/lobby for 2A and RKBA in the State). Wanted to give you a "heads up" as to who he is. I'm a very proud member of VCDL and am glad that you're going to get a chance to hear Philip speak.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast