2A Posse - Page 2
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2A Posse

Hummmm... Gonna have to think long and hard about this one. I was planning to attend the march here in MA, but I would like to put faces and voices to the user names I see here...

Perhaps a tee shirt with your USACarry user name?? Simple... I'm sure I could get one of those whipped up.
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

I was leaning on business casual already. The weather in April is as fickle as can be so a nice wind breaker may be in order.
    Semper Fi

I've been to DC in the spring and it can be a hit or miss time for weather..

Hey I know!! Paint your guns orange.... Wait... No.. that's been done...

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    I've been to DC in the spring and it can be a hit or miss time for weather..

Hey I know!! Paint your guns orange.... Wait... No.. that's been done...
    AARGH!! Don't eve mention that in jest, it wears me out just to think about it.

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    AARGH!! Don't eve mention that in jest, it wears me out just to think about it.

Sorry... Kinda sad and funny all at the same time... It got lots of attention that’s for sure, almost as much as the “insult my wife” thread. Anyway... Please accept my apology…

How's the weather there?

Sorry... Kinda sad and funny all at the same time... It got lots of attention that’s for sure, almost as much as the “insult my wife” thread. Anyway... Please accept my apology…

How's the weather there?
    Bracing, to say the least. We keep getting these -30 to -35 temps and it's gonna start feeling cold pretty soon.

Actually, I'm bluffing...it's been freakin' brutal, even for here. Daytime HIGHS for the better part of the past two weeks have been below zero. Not so bad if the wind doesn't blow; that's not been the case and so we've had -50 to -60 wind chills. I stop grilling on the patio when it gets this cold.

Being a transplant from the border South, I sometimes wonder what the hell I'm doing here, but the place kinda grows on ya. Great people, great hunting, see forever, no crowds, no rush hour. And as the bumper sticker says: "43 below keeps out the riff-raff". Ain't too many street people wandering around here, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Bracing, to say the least. We keep getting these -30 to -35 temps and it's gonna start feeling cold pretty soon.

Actually, I'm bluffing...it's been freakin' brutal, even for here. Daytime HIGHS for the better part of the past two weeks have been below zero. Not so bad if the wind doesn't blow; that's not been the case and so we've had -50 to -60 wind chills. I stop grilling on the patio when it gets this cold.

Being a transplant from the border South, I sometimes wonder what the hell I'm doing here, but the place kinda grows on ya. Great people, great hunting, see forever, no crowds, no rush hour. And as the bumper sticker says: "43 below keeps out the riff-raff". Ain't too many street people wandering around here, that's for sure.
    AH Yup .. Been to Fargo in February... Spent a week there between the 2 trips to Minneapolis for some field service work I was doing for my previous job.
    It was a balmy -8° for the high of the week…
    I can’t recall ever getting sicker. I caught something on one of the flights and it put me in bed for 5 days…

I would love to get out there in warm weather however. The sky is so big out there…

I was looking at the cost for a DC trip… If something really strange happens with money, like the lottery or a bag of it falls off a truck… I’ll most likely be marching here in MA.

I took a pay cut for all of 2009 and so did my wife so playing catch up is the name of the game this year. I’m also going to look at the cost for the other trip you mentioned… So will see what happens…

Peace and keep ‘em the original color…

10. Exclamation

Hummmm... Gonna have to think long and hard about this one. I was planning to attend the march here in MA, but I would like to put faces and voices to the user names I see here...

Perhaps a tee shirt with your USACarry user name?? Simple... I'm sure I could get one of those whipped up.

Are you telling everyone about Scott Brown in MA? The election for Ted Kennedy's seat is 1-19-10. If Brown wins, he can break the 60-seat democrat majority in the Senate and thus can literally save the country.

tfo
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

Thumbs up 4/15 March on white house

I will be there for sure, Made the trip on 9/12 as well. Had a great time and met lots of good people who care very much about there country... We hooked up with others @ the Washington Monument , huge field there and kinda easy to find people. I think the most you would be able to carry is the holster. Hope to see you all there.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast