2A Posse - Page 3
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2A Posse

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Luke.... Did you set up a store front for USA Carry? Seems like I saw something awhile back. I can find books, Did you do any thing else...

RB
    LukeM.... Did you ever get a good ball cap made up? As long as they don't have big black ears on the cap, It would something to consider...
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder69 View Post
    I will be there for sure, Made the trip on 9/12 as well. Had a great time and met lots of good people who care very much about there country... We hooked up with others @ the Washington Monument , huge field there and kinda easy to find people. I think the most you would be able to carry is the holster. Hope to see you all there.
    Yeah, if you don't realize it, you cannot carry in DC. Be aware, also, that wandering a few blocks off the main trail can put you in some of the worst 'hoods in the country. So....

FYI: D.C. Open Carry Suit(s) Filed

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Tea For One View Post
    Are you telling everyone about Scott Brown in MA? The election for Ted Kennedy's seat is 1-19-10. If Brown wins, he can break the 60-seat democrat majority in the Senate and thus can literally save the country.

tfo
    I logged onto his web site and signed up to volunteer for his campaign if need be... So Yes...

Martha Coakley and the rest of the Jackasses running here??? No Please No...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Yeah, if you don't realize it, you cannot carry in DC. Be aware, also, that wandering a few blocks off the main trail can put you in some of the worst 'hoods in the country. So....
    YES... Be very aware of your surroundings and BE OFF THE STREETS BEFORE SUNDOWN!!!

If you would like to see contrast, take a ride up New York ave NW starting at the Treasury building (where Pennsylvania ave and New York Ave NW Meet east of the White house. Keep going past 1st street...heading north east... Oh Man...

Is this event timed to occur on NATIONAL ORANGE AK DAY, or is that the following week?

Quote Originally Posted by 2beararms View Post
    Is this event timed to occur on NATIONAL ORANGE AK DAY, or is that the following week?
    That's the next week, following the "Speedo Open Carry" convention.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    That's the next week, following the "Speedo Open Carry" convention.
    Crap... I'm gonna miss all that......

I know I am the new guy to the forum, but I make custom shirts, hats etc for my day job. I plan to be in DC that week as well. I normally do stuff like this at cost or just above. (I've done a lot of tea party stuff and Boy Scout stuff).
    Any way, I'm not looking for business, just offering to help.
    "Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God and Never Forget a Friend. "

Noted and thanks!....

But tell me you don't do speedo work...
    Semper Fi

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast