2A Posse - Page 4
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 2A Posse

If the financial end of it works out, I'm there! Assuming CaptAmerica does NOT do speedo work...

Quote Originally Posted by Ga9mm View Post
    If the financial end of it works out, I'm there! Assuming CaptAmerica does NOT do speedo work...
    I don't sell 'em, and I aint wearin 'em
    "Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God and Never Forget a Friend. "

4. Quote Originally Posted by CaptAmerica View Post
    I know I am the new guy to the forum, but I make custom shirts, hats etc for my day job. I plan to be in DC that week as well. I normally do stuff like this at cost or just above. (I've done a lot of tea party stuff and Boy Scout stuff).
    Any way, I'm not looking for business, just offering to help.
    Thanks for you rkind offer. If the group decides to go with you tomake up shirts, etc., you'll have my business. I'm kind of new too. Welcome to the group buddy!

TFO
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

Thanks Tea for One.
    I have a lot of cool Right Wing and 2A shirts I do. I am starting a small company to sell those on line soon. More as a hobby because I enjoy creating those kinds of shirts for Tea Parties and gun shows. I doubt I will try to set up and sell any at this event though.
    "Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God and Never Forget a Friend. "

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Crap... I'm gonna miss all that......
    No problem, 6SC, I'll send you pictures for your 2A scrapbook.

Welcome, CaptAmerica! Stay in touch. I think we should give USACarry first crack at hats or something just to suppport this forum, but if that doesn't pan out, the business is yours as far as I'm concerned.

JJ, thanks..... and thanks

Looks like I will be around a while

Quote Originally Posted by CaptAmerica View Post
    JJ, thanks..... and thanks

Looks like I will be around a while
    No problemo. (That means "no problem" for all you guys who aren't bilingual.)

Glad to hear it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    No problem, 6SC, I'll send you pictures for your 2A scrapbook.

Welcome, CaptAmerica! Stay in touch. I think we should give USACarry first crack at hats or something just to suppport this forum, but if that doesn't pan out, the business is yours as far as I'm concerned.

+1

However the group wants to work it out, let's just please try to agree before 4-19-10 on some way that we can all meet each other.
    tfo
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

Quote Originally Posted by Tea For One View Post
    +1

However the group wants to work it out, let's just please try to agree before 4-19-10 on some way that we can all meet each other.
    tfo

I agree...no time like the present. Ideas? Washington Monument?

I'm in, it should be fun

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast