2A Posse - Page 5
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 185

Thread: 2A Posse

  1. Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I agree...no time like the present. Ideas? Washington Monument?
    The 2A March is at the Wash. Monument already. If someone with a knowledge of the area could suggest a place close by (and away from the nearby hood), let's meet there with whatever we decide to wear. I even like the idea of wearing an empty holster at my side. How about something high, like a hat, that we can see from a distance through a crowd. Maybe an older style, black triangular hat from the period of the 1700's, like you see Ray Stevens waering in his famous video YouTube - Ray Stevens - We The People - RayStevens.com

    TFO
    Armatissimi e liberissimi


  2.   
  3. #42
    WOW, How did I miss this for more than 2 weeks? I'm in.

    Just a thought here... How many of you are planning to be in the area for most of the weekend prior? Any interest in an OC picnic in VA, perhaps the day before the 2A march? I've checked the VA gun owners forum, as well as the VA section here, and didn't see anything about any existing plans for a picnic.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

  4. Quote Originally Posted by utimmer43 View Post
    WOW, How did I miss this for more than 2 weeks? I'm in.

    Just a thought here... How many of you are planning to be in the area for most of the weekend prior? Any interest in an OC picnic in VA, perhaps the day before the 2A march? I've checked the VA gun owners forum, as well as the VA section here, and didn't see anything about any existing plans for a picnic.
    I'll just be there for the day, go back later the same day.

    TFO
    Armatissimi e liberissimi


  5. #44
    I can only be there for the 2A rally cause I can't get out of work early enough here in ND (it's tax season).

    Let's get some hats made up so we can identify one another. Capt' America said he can make them up; let's decide what we want on them. I don't know if we can put "USACarry" on them without permission and I haven't heard from Lukem on this. So, let's play with some ideas and git 'er done.

  6. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Luke.... Did you set up a store front for USA Carry? Seems like I saw something awhile back. I can find books, Did you do any thing else...

    RB

    I think a hat Idea is good JJ. I believe that we need Luke M's approval before we do anything with a Name or Logo.

    Semper Fi

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I can only be there for the 2A rally cause I can't get out of work early enough here in ND (it's tax season).

    Let's get some hats made up so we can identify one another. Capt' America said he can make them up; let's decide what we want on them. I don't know if we can put "USACarry" on them without permission and I haven't heard from Lukem on this. So, let's play with some ideas and git 'er done.
    How about something easy to see from a distance with not too much detail that would make it hard for people watching (for example on t.v.) to make out...

    Houw about two crossed M1 Garands in the shape of an "X"? How about neon yellow or blaze orange with the rifles in black, so they REALLY strand out and so we can also find each other? We can also have "2A" in big black letters on the back of the caps.

    TFO
    Armatissimi e liberissimi


  8. #47
    As for a meeting place, how about the Memorial to the 56 Signers of the Declaration of Independence (It's the little island in the pond) located in the Constitution Gardens? Rather fitting if you ask me. It's about 1/2 mile from the Washington Monument. That might sound like alot, but realistically regardless of where we decide to meet or park or whatever, there's going to be a great deal of walking. BTW, if anyone else has been there recently and has a better idea, I'm open to suggestions. I'm just going by what I see on the map.

    About the hats... Not to shoot you down TFO, but I'm inclined to vote against neon anything. I want to be able to wear it after the event. Blaze orange seems too "hunter" to me. No offense to hunters, but to quote a bumper sticker I saw a couple days ago "The Second Amendment ain't about duck hunting." Assuming we can get permission, I think a white hat with the USA Carry logo on the front and "USA Carry(.com?) across the back would be perfect. As for permission, did anyone PM Luke? If C.A. makes some nice stuff, maybe he and Luke could work out something for the store. If we don't get permission, perhaps the crossed rifles that TFO suggested, but on a white hat?
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

  9. #48
    I PM'ed Luke several weeks ago and haven't heard anything back. As per hats, yeah, I'd like to wear it after the event. And I don't know if we can use USACArry w/o permission...

    Meeting place sounds good to me.

  10. #49
    I have never been to DC... Never was that corrupt.
    Whatever everybody else think is fine by me.
    I sent Luke M a PM when JJF started this thread also. Even tho I have not heard from Luke, He still may be working on something.


    I got an E-Mail last night from the 2A March about hotels. There is a room block at Sheraton National in Arlington.
    Link to a Reservation Page: Welcome





    The date for the National March in D.C. is on April 19, 2010, and is scheduled to run from 10:00 a.m. until approximately 4:00 p.m. on the grounds of the Washington Monument.
    Semper Fi

  11. Quote Originally Posted by utimmer43 View Post
    As for a meeting place, how about the Memorial to the 56 Signers of the Declaration of Independence (It's the little island in the pond) located in the Constitution Gardens? Rather fitting if you ask me. It's about 1/2 mile from the Washington Monument. That might sound like alot, but realistically regardless of where we decide to meet or park or whatever, there's going to be a great deal of walking. BTW, if anyone else has been there recently and has a better idea, I'm open to suggestions. I'm just going by what I see on the map.

    About the hats... Not to shoot you down TFO, but I'm inclined to vote against neon anything. I want to be able to wear it after the event. Blaze orange seems too "hunter" to me. No offense to hunters, but to quote a bumper sticker I saw a couple days ago "The Second Amendment ain't about duck hunting." Assuming we can get permission, I think a white hat with the USA Carry logo on the front and "USA Carry(.com?) across the back would be perfect. As for permission, did anyone PM Luke? If C.A. makes some nice stuff, maybe he and Luke could work out something for the store. If we don't get permission, perhaps the crossed rifles that TFO suggested, but on a white hat?

    No problem at all my friend. I agree with your point, and it is a good one. Neon is out, USACarry logo is okay (unless you all wish to keep our public affiliation with the forum OUT of D.C.'s sights!!!), and I would recommend we decide as a group whether to use the logo (if Luke will let us) or simply go with crossed M1Garands.

    I think the meeting place sounds great.

    TFO
    Armatissimi e liberissimi


Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast