2A Posse - Page 6
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: 2A Posse

Red face Don't forget little ol' me!

First, a big thanks to utimmer43 for the head's up.

I will definitely be headed down for the rally. I think that I will be staying the night before, and am pondering the night after, just so as not to be rushed. Also, I think that I will be staying somewhere in VA, as that would allow me to bring my gun down, and also take it back home via the Peaceable Journey regulation. Of course, it would have to stay in the hotel while I am in D.C., but hopefully being in the company of a big pack of USACarriers will deter most of the BG's.

Anybody coming down from the northeast? It would be nice to have a USACarpool!
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

A fresh post to the Second Amendment Web site:

Special Hotel Rate for Second Amendment March Attendees | Second Amendment March

Special Hotel Rate for Second Amendment March Attendees
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post

I will definitely be headed down for the rally. I think that I will be staying the night before, and am pondering the night after, just so as not to be rushed. Also, I think that I will be staying somewhere in VA, as that would allow me to bring my gun down, and also take it back home via the Peaceable Journey regulation. Of course, it would have to stay in the hotel while I am in D.C., but hopefully being in the company of a big pack of USACarriers will deter most of the BG's.

Anybody coming down from the northeast? It would be nice to have a USACarpool!
    Check with 6ShooterCarry...he's talking about coming down from PRMA, perhaps on the train. Might be willing to carpool.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    Yup yup!
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Just got a PM from Luke. He's looking into providing hats with USACarry logo.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Ditto
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Very cool.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

9. Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Great! Count me in!

TFO
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

In your correspondence with Luke, maybe ask about putting this thread up on the front page? More exposure- more recruits.

11. Quote Originally Posted by utimmer43 View Post
    In your correspondence with Luke, maybe ask about putting this thread up on the front page? More exposure- more recruits.
    good idea. also, simply having someone post something on this thread each day will also keep it on the front page.

tfo
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast