2A Posse - Page 8
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: 2A Posse

Nope, Ain't heard antthang new.... Sorry.
    Semper Fi

3. Quote Originally Posted by Tea For One View Post
    Any word on when the USACarry hats will be available for us to purchase
    I've already renewed my NRA membership here to help. If a hat design shows up that I like I'd go for that too.

Also, I can't make it to D.C. for this, but I'd happily show up for a state capitol rally that wasn't on a MONDAY!
    Why choose Monday instead of Sunday?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Booga View Post
    I've already renewed my NRA membership here to help. If a hat design shows up that I like I'd go for that too.

Also, I can't make it to D.C. for this, but I'd happily show up for a state capitol rally that wasn't on a MONDAY!
    Why choose Monday instead of Sunday?
    There is a huge Tea Party there four days before, and I guess they need time to clean up the area from that. See you there!

tfo
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

Fyi

There are a few Bus Trips listed out on the Second Amendment Web site:

Bus Ride List | Second Amendment March
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Tea For One View Post
    The event will be at the Washington Monument from I believe around 9 am to 4 pm. Let's all get our hats on, coordinate transporation, and meet there, putting aside any differences me have on the forum to join together in solidarity for our support of the 2A!

By the way, is it legal to carry a pocketknife in D.C?

tfo
    It better be... The locals can be scary in that town...

Trying to work out plans and be there. I attended the Scott Brown Rally and was enamored with the "one single force for a common good" feeling... I think I should be there. Hats would be a nice touch... or Tee shirts with our "handles" on them... For you young folks the "handles" are not for the old fat guys...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    It better be... The locals can be scary in that town...

Trying to work out plans and be there. I attended the Scott Brown Rally and was enamored with the "one single force for a common good" feeling... I think I should be there. Hats would be a nice touch... or Tee shirts with our "handles" on them... For you young folks the "handles" are not for the old fat guys...
    Hoping you make it.

Man, not carrying while there bothers the crap out of me. Here we are talking about pocketknives!! AARGH!
    It would have been better to have a million or two committed patriots armed to the frickin teeth and open carrying, for my money.

Waiting to hear back from my printer on the hats. Looking into getting black flexfit hats with the logo on the front. Should hear something back today or tomorrow and will let you guys know.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    Waiting to hear back from my printer on the hats. Looking into getting black flexfit hats with the logo on the front. Should hear something back today or tomorrow and will let you guys know.
    Put me down for two (2) Please...

Thank you for your support!
    RB
    Semper Fi

10. Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    Definitely count me in Luke.

Thanks, tfo
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

I'm in for 2, also, Luke. Thanks.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast