2A Posse - Page 9
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2A Posse

2 would be nice. One for the wife... Bumper stickers, Hummm.... OK Tee Shirts.... I could clean out the closet and have USACARRY wear all week long.

Thanks Luke...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Hey Luke_M... Whazup... Any Hat news?
    Semper Fi

First place was a little pricey. But I found another place and hoping the samples will be sitting on my doorstep when I get home today. Will keep you guys posted!

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

I finally got the sample hats today and they seem pretty nice. They are the kind that expand to fit you so there's a S/M size and a L/XL size.

So now I'm just confirming pricing and waiting on one other thing to get finished up. My best guesstimate of how much they will be is $20 plus shipping but I'll confirm this once I place the order.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    I finally got the sample hats today and they seem pretty nice. They are the kind that expand to fit you so there's a S/M size and a L/XL size.

So now I'm just confirming pricing and waiting on one other thing to get finished up. My best guesstimate of how much they will be is $20 plus shipping but I'll confirm this once I place the order.
    Great Luke... Two each of a L/XL for this Phat head...

Let me know what you need for payment...

RHB

Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Great Luke... Two each of a L/XL for this Phat head...

Let me know what you need for payment...

RHB

Same here, Luke. Thanks.

8. I'll just need one Luke. Lemme know. Thank you buddy. I think I will wear mine with an empty holster at my side.

tfo
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

Quote Originally Posted by Tea For One View Post
    I'll just need one Luke. Lemme know. Thank you buddy. I think I will wear mine with an empty holster at my side.

tfo
    Spit Shined Holster....
    Semper Fi

One for now would be good. Any pics of the hats Luke? Just to see? Thanks for all you do with the site etc..

As far as the empty holster, we could paint our guns orange so they don't look so scary...

No wait that's been done already...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    One for now would be good. Any pics of the hats Luke? Just to see? Thanks for all you do with the site etc..

As far as the empty holster, we could paint our guns orange so they don't look so scary...

No wait that's been done already...
    6SC, if you don't show up with an orange AK, I'm gonna be mightly disappointed!

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast