2A Posse
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 185

Thread: 2A Posse

  1. #1

    2A Posse

    Ricbac and I are planning to meet up and attend the 2A rally in D.C. in April. My plan is to bust outta the Outback, swing southeast around the Lakes and meet Ricbac, who'll be coming down from Michigan. FYI, we met thru this board and this will be the first time we meet in person. Kinda cool; looking forward to it.

    So...anybody else want to join our little posse?

    Another thought: maybe we could set up a USACarry rally site in D.C. where we could all meet. I like this kinda stuff, makes life interesting.

    Thoughts?

  2.   
  3. #2
    Wasn't somebody talk'en 'bout buyen you a soda or something? DC would be a good place to collect it... Just a thought....
    Semper Fi

  4. #3
    Heck yes I'd love to join send me the info we really need to rally
    and stand up for our rights!!!

  5. Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Ricbac and I are planning to meet up and attend the 2A rally in D.C. in April. My plan is to bust outta the Outback, swing southeast around the Lakes and meet Ricbac, who'll be coming down from Michigan. FYI, we met thru this board and this will be the first time we meet in person. Kinda cool; looking forward to it.

    So...anybody else want to join our little posse?

    Another thought: maybe we could set up a USACarry rally site in D.C. where we could all meet. I like this kinda stuff, makes life interesting.

    Thoughts?
    Heck yeah, that's a great idea. Perhaps we should all pick a specific area near the Washington Monument, where the event will take place, and all wear something we all agree on so we can find one another. I'm definitely going, as is mbass. I am inviting everyone I can think of to join me.

    Anyone interested should contact Paul at [email protected] for more info.

    see you there!

    TFO
    Armatissimi e liberissimi


  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea For One View Post
    Heck yeah, that's a great idea. Perhaps we should all pick a specific area near the Washington Monument, where the event will take place, and all wear something we all agree on so we can find one another. I'm definitely going, as is mbass. I am inviting everyone I can think of to join me.

    Anyone interested should contact Paul at [email protected] for more info.

    see you there!

    TFO
    Good idea about wearing something we all recognize and meeting up. I don't know...does USACarry have any patches that can be purchased and sewn on a sleeve or something? Hats? Would that work?

  7. #6
    I took a look at the "2A Store" SecondAmendmentMarch - Online Store
    And did not see much there. I have a t-shirt from a meeting near here a while back with a bumper sticker or two. Stay tuned...
    Semper Fi

  8. #7
    Luke.... Did you set up a store front for USA Carry? Seems like I saw something awhile back. I can find books, Did you do any thing else...

    RB
    Semper Fi

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,556
    Must have spent too much time under a bridge. Didn't know about that rally in April. Count me in. Thank you all and USA CARRY! Would like to meet as many of you as possible. Please keep me (us) informed.
    BTW Love my Celebrate Diversity T shirt. Get great comments. Wore it at the Tea Party in Scranton.
    Also two words that make the point and needs no explination to anyone who cares about the country. >>> YOU LIE!

  10. There is also a Tea Party March on April 15. Wouldn't it be nice if we could get a few hundred thousand people (or a couple of million) to hang around and disrupt the city for a week.......

    I pledge my life, my fortune, my sacred honor, and a weeks vacation in defense of liberty!!!
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

  11. Question

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Good idea about wearing something we all recognize and meeting up. I don't know...does USACarry have any patches that can be purchased and sewn on a sleeve or something? Hats? Would that work?
    Just thinkin' out loud here... most of the folks, almost everybody, will be dressed casually, or maybe in t-shirts with messages, wearing buttons, etc.

    There is a chance we may end up on tv (FoxNews is probably the only one that would cover the event). To make ourselves, and the whole 2A movement in general, look as respectable as possible to the idiots in the "outside world", how about we all wear something like shirts/ties with slacks, so we look nice and professional? I mean, WE know that we are decent Americans (perhaps some of the best), but many folks may think we are ogres of some kind because we carry guns. What say you folks?

    ALSO... not living in the D.C. area, we all need to know exactly what the rules are in D.C. for carrying weapons of any kind, e.g. handguns, even pocket-knives. Perhaps we are not allowed to carry anything at all? Anyone here know the local carry rules for D.C.? Maybe we can all at least carry an empty holster at our sides?

    We just need to make sure we are following all applicable local regulations so that nobody can say anything against us.

    Again, anyone interested should contact Paul at [email protected] for more info.

    See you there!


    TFO
    Armatissimi e liberissimi


Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast