You Guys Are Killing Me - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You Guys Are Killing Me

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    kelcarry - I understood exactly what you were saying and agree with it totally. Just stand back, quit trying to read every post here and your blood pressure will appreciate it. I think there is a little more than 300 million people in the US, therefore just a little more than 300 million interpretations of the Constitution where every one of them thinks they are correct and everyone else is stupid for not agreeing with them. Then there are at least 50 million that get their jollies by arguing with anyone about anything that anyone wil argue with them about.

Maybe those "stupid people" would like to know the truth. Since you pointed them out.... why don't you enlighten them and us, instead of calling them names?

As far as those that like to have discussions, why do you insult them like that? How do you know they "get their jollies" by doing it, are you a mind reader now? Maybe they are trying to help/educate people who don't quite understand something, or might be mistaken/ignorant (not a bad thing, does not mean stupid) about what is being discussed? Is that not what these forums are for? Calling people names is not a very good way to make a point. ( I admit, I myself have done so when emotions were running high)

I think you may need to take your own advice here, and quit trying to read every post also.

Hey Axeanda45:I apologize to you and others for using language that I myself find crude in this kind of forum. If anything, I guess it is the reason I do not wish to post to nor read this 2nd Amendment topic anymore, which was the thrust of my initial comment. Again, kindly accept my apology. I would think that many posters on this topic could apologize to many other posters on this topic. We're all in the same boat (the USA) and we really do not know what is going to happen in the future--uncertainty just seems to be very prevalent. As a last hurrah to all of you on one side or the other of the issues raised on this topic, kindly accept each others' apologies and move on from innuendo and name calling to being vigilant and responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    kelcarry - I understood exactly what you were saying and agree with it totally. Just stand back, quit trying to read every post here and your blood pressure will appreciate it. I think there is a little more than 300 million people in the US, therefore just a little more than 300 million interpretations of the Constitution where every one of them thinks they are correct and everyone else is stupid for not agreeing with them. Then there are at least 50 million that get their jollies by arguing with anyone about anything that anyone wil argue with them about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    Maybe those "stupid people" would like to know the truth. Since you pointed them out.... why don't you enlighten them and us, instead of calling them names?

As far as those that like to have discussions, why do you insult them like that? How do you know they "get their jollies" by doing it, are you a mind reader now? Maybe they are trying to help/educate people who don't quite understand something, or might be mistaken/ignorant (not a bad thing, does not mean stupid) about what is being discussed? Is that not what these forums are for? Calling people names is not a very good way to make a point. ( I admit, I myself have done so when emotions were running high)

I think you may need to take your own advice here, and quit trying to read every post also.
    I think you made my point very well. I never called anyone stupid only that just about everyone has an opinion on the Constitution, cannot see why their interpretation is not the one and only correct one and thinks that everyone who disagrees with them is crazy. I seriously doubt that your and mine interpretations of 2A are the same and neither of us can understand why the other ignores our interpretation.

If you don't believe that there are people who just love to argue and will post messages on the Internet just to aggravate people then what is your definition of an Internet Troll. If I were to read every post on this board then post my opinions and get the posters around to my opinion it would run me crazier than I already am.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12