Felon With A Firearm Kills In Gun Free Zone - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Felon With A Firearm Kills In Gun Free Zone

Quote Originally Posted by oldvet53 View Post
    i disagree with you sir, criminals have always been able to get guns. some one who was able to leagly purchase a firearm does not have to be at the root of how he got the shotgun, stollen guns are readly available on the street! i personaly take offense at your alligation.
    I believe he was saying it "tongue in cheek" so to speak. I mean after all we all know those evil guns can take over our souls and make us do evil things. Just ask the Brady Bunch.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

felon

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    Vet, I think you'll find he was being facetious...he meant it as a joke.
    i appoligize! but have been hearig this rant from the anti's for years. if being facetious please put scarcastic so i dont blow up on some one, again i appoligize.

Quote Originally Posted by oldvet53 View Post
    i appoligize! but have been hearig this rant from the anti's for years. if being facetious please put scarcastic so i dont blow up on some one, again i appoligize.
    No biggie, passion for what you believe in is a good thing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12