I like Guns Song.

This Aussie know what we like...

I like Guns Song

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Quote Originally Posted by HootmonSccy View Post
    This Aussie know what we like...

I like Guns Song
    Great song. I will share it with DH and my two grown sons. They will really get a kick out of it. Thanks for telling us about it, Hootmon.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

LOL,,posted it on my facebook for all to see ,,,love it
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

awesome song! thanks for posting
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

I saw this the other day and I almost posted it to my facebook. It is a great song and a cool video, but the second time I watched it I noticed he can't keep his finger off the trigger in the opening shots of the video when he is not pointing at targets. Sorry I guess I work with kids so much that the 4 rules of gun safety are drilled into me. When I see a finger on the trigger of a firearm that is not being aimed at a target it bugs me. I see it all the time in the movies, but thought a pro gunner like this would have done a better job. too bad. Still a great song!!
    "Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God and Never Forget a Friend. "