Satan Comes to Church - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Satan Comes to Church

If he continues to show up and contributes nothing but attacks everyone and everything then Luke can, if he decides to, have him kicked off. I doubt if most of the posters here would argue with that but that is up to Luke.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Ga9mm View Post
    Why can't he get booted?
    And then comes the censorship. Uncomfortable with anyone who doesn't share your beliefs, or diagrees with your position? Just boot them off! Problem solved, right?

You have already censored me to yourself with your ignore list here. What's the problem? Want to limit my free speech?

Things are so simple in the cyber world. If only it were that simple in REAL life.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    And then comes the censorship. Uncomfortable with anyone who doesn't share your beliefs, or diagrees with your position? Just boot them off! Problem solved, right?

You have already censored me to yourself with your ignore list here. What's the problem? Want to limit my free speech?

Things are so simple in the cyber world. If only it were that simple in REAL life.
    You might want to look up the definitions of "harassment" and "disagree" because you seem to be confused about the two.

No thanks, I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by alan93 View Post
    You might want to look up the definitions of "harassment" and "disagree" because you seem to be confused about the two.
    Don't even bother with this guy, A93. He's a troll who pops up occasionally just to spew mindless drivel. He contributes nothing useful to the conversation and he'll disappear soon enough if you ignore him.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    ....he'll disappear soon enough if you ignore him.
    Yes - put me on your ignore list!

Quote Originally Posted by NewColonial View Post
    ....We do consume the Precious Blood.
    Cannibals!?

Oh, the humanity!!

9. Here's a quarter. Buy a clue.

Thumbs down

Quote:
    Originally Posted by NewColonial View Post
    ....We do consume the Precious Blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Cannibals!?

Oh, the humanity!!

I know I am the new guy, but this is just way more than I care to read.

This guy is a rude self centered ass. I have better things to do thing my time.

Later everyone, God Bless
    "Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God and Never Forget a Friend. "

11. Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    No thanks, I know what I'm doing.
    If you don't want to educate yourself its certainly your prerogative.
    Have a good life, goodbye forever

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast