Satan Comes to Church - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Satan Comes to Church

1. Cocked and locked

I think "cocked and locked" must be referring to his brain and not his mouth.
    Any one who jumps on a thread just to cause disruption is truly cocked and locked.

CaptAmerica is leaving the forum due to Cocked_and_Locked's insults, particularly to the Christian faith. I have sent a private message to LukeM asking him to consider banning C & L. I encourage others to text Luke to see if we can ban this troll. I'd hate to start losing good people because of this guy.

This is a GUN forum. There's plenty of places on the internet to discuss religion and politics.

Ban me all you want, see if I care. The only thing I care about is having intelligent, iformed discussion - not biased, hate mongering cult building.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    CaptAmerica is leaving the forum due to Cocked_and_Locked's insults, particularly to the Christian faith. I have sent a private message to LukeM asking him to consider banning C & L. I encourage others to text Luke to see if we can ban this troll. I'd hate to start losing good people because of this guy.
    I was hoping he would cool it but I guess not. I will send Luke a message also.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I just sent a message. Hopefully it will help. I hate the idea of people being run off because somebody just wants to cause problems. I don't agree with some things that I see on here. If I feel like I can make a justifiable argument to support my opinion, I do so. If anything I have to say may seem like it would attack someone for basically no reason other than a difference of opinion, I don't say anything. We deal with that enough every day, I don't want to come here for the same thing.

Sorry for another hijack, what were we talking about again?

Quote Originally Posted by Ga9mm View Post
    I just sent a message. Hopefully it will help.

Sorry for another hijack, what were we talking about again?
    Satan. But maybe Luke will ban him from the site.

Satan. But maybe Luke will ban him from the site.
    I don't know if that's a good idea or not, He'll just come back in as a new user name like goenoffhalfcoc'd

Semper Fi

You wanna talk religion? Here's something for all you creationists to chew on: Some of the greatest minds in history have tried to prove God's existence - and failed. I am talking about a rigorous, objective proof that can be verified. Current scientific evidence and knowledge show the watchmaker's argument to be false. There are perfectly rational arguments for the universe's and our existence, although mysteries do still remain.

Why is it when a rational explanation is incomplete, people restort to saying "it is evidence that God must have done it" when history shows time and again that previously unexplained mysteries yield to sound scientific understanding as new discoveries are made? It is the height of irrationality to make such an assumption. Faith may be a gift and have it's place among us, but logic and reason take study and practice, something we all can benefit from.

I WAS done with this forum, but thankfully I found more reasons to stay than the one reason to leave. (thanks again)

C and L- I do not care if you AGREE with my faith. That is your right. However the canibal comment was not only lacking intelligent conversation, it was not the place for the comments to be made. I found it very offensive

As for Proof of faith - I have one question for you; If a man is pointing a gun at your head what will you do? I dare you to simply answer that one question for me.
    "Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God and Never Forget a Friend. "

Quote Originally Posted by CaptAmerica View Post
    I WAS done with this forum, but thankfully I found more reasons to stay than the one reason to leave. (thanks again)

C and L- I do not care if you AGREE with my faith. That is your right. However the canibal comment was not only lacking intelligent conversation, it was not the place for the comments to be made. I found it very offensive

As for Proof of faith - I have one question for you; If a man is pointing a gun at your head what will you do? I dare you to simply answer that one question for me.
    Glad you decided to stick around. Don't let one bad apple run you off. There are some very good guys and gals here at USACarry and in fact I would say the vast majority are.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast