Satan Comes to Church - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Satan Comes to Church

Quote Originally Posted by CaptAmerica View Post
    If a man is pointing a gun at your head what will you do?
    Do? Nothing. But I'd be hoping he has a steady hand, is a good shot and knows how to properly perform a summary execution.

Do? Nothing. But I'd be hoping he has a steady hand, is a good shot and knows how to properly perform a summary execution.
    Thank you.
    You would do nothing - that speaks volumes.

You my friend have no conviction of action, nothing to live for. nothing worth dieing for. I understand now.

Prior to your answer I was angry at your venomus lack of respect. Now I simply feel sorry for you. Now I begin to put the puzzle pieces together. You have my pity. More importantly, you have my prayers.

Sorry for high jacking the thread
    "Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God and Never Forget a Friend. "

So what would you do?

what would I do?

My very best to disarm, distract, fight back, and stop the threat to my life.

Because I am afraid of dieing? not at all, because I have a lot left to do here before I go home.
    "Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God and Never Forget a Friend. "

Quote Originally Posted by CaptAmerica View Post
    I WAS done with this forum, but thankfully I found more reasons to stay than the one reason to leave. (thanks again)
    Glad you decided to stay. You made a good point about having a gun to the head. I'm taking from your response that his answer wasn't what a lot of us would have said with one word. Either way, glad it didn't get to you to the point of leaving.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456