Boo

Thread: Boo

1. Boo

Hell they are not called 'Gun Free Zones' anymore; they are 'Victim Disarmament Zones'. This won't happen to this Patriot Guard Rider.

YOU are kidding, right????

Anyway, welcome to this forum. Glad to have you aboard. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Best regards.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

I personally do not honor GFZ or VDZ. I either don't go there or if I must, then...well....

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I personally do not honor GFZ or VDZ. I either don't go there or if I must, then...well....
    Same here...and I buy mostly Americans too....I will not go hungry if I do not buy other country's products and produce.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

6. Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    YOU are kidding, right????

Anyway, welcome to this forum. Glad to have you aboard. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Best regards.
    I was quoting a line from Tom Schmidt 'United States Concealed Carry Association', which I am a member. I am a Vietnam Era disabled Vet and I legally pack a Kahr P-40. I am a Certified Medical Assistant and a 'right winger' who will never give up my weapon. Bless your loved one on the Military.

Hey...where ya from, Boo? I have a Friend in North Carolina uses the name "Boo". 'Nam vet...Nam Knight member...might be a Patriot Guard, too. That you, Boo?
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

welcome from michigan.. and thank you for your service.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    Hey...where ya from, Boo? I have a Friend in North Carolina uses the name "Boo". 'Nam vet...Nam Knight member...might be a Patriot Guard, too. That you, Boo?
    Hey Ektarr, I'm in Redding, CA just south of Mt.Shasta. Haven't met anyone else with a hook of 'Boo' , but he must be a hell of a guy..haha. Keep your powder dry and watch your six my friend.