Something's in the air...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Something's in the air...

Thumbs up Something's in the air...

SOMETHING IN THE AIR
    Sold out! Palin-Farah ticket rocks tea-party convention
    Organizers 'simply amazed at the success of this event'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: January 15, 2010
    12:15 am Eastern

By Chelsea Schilling
    © 2010 WorldNetDaily

The upcoming National Tea Party Convention is already a resounding success – with tickets to the convention sold out and only a few tables remaining at the final banquet.

There has been a frenzy to purchase tickets since it was first announced WND founder Joseph Farah will join former vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin as speaker at the first national tea-party convention. Farah plans to get Americans energized and excited about reclaiming the nation this year from the clutches of "tyrannical central government."

Tea Party Nation will host the first national tea-party convention from Feb. 4 to Feb. 6 at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel in Nashville, Tenn.

"I am simply amazed at the success of this event so far," said Judson Phillips, Tea Party Nation president and convention organizer. "When we first came up with this idea, we thought it would be something valuable and useful. But never in my wildest dreams did I ever think this would be as big as it is. We're excited because it's going to be a historic event."

Phillips said at least 300 people have joined a waiting list for convention tickets. Banquet tickets are still available for a limited time.

The event will also feature prominent speakers such as Rep Michele Bachmann, R- Minn.; Rep. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn.; WND columnist Judge Roy Moore; Phil Valentine, popular radio talk-show host and author of "The Conservative Handbook"; and Fox News Political Analyst Angela McGlowan, among others. The Tea Party Express will also arrive in Nashville for the convention.

Phillips told WND Tea Party Nation has received hundreds of requests from media outlets from all over the world that are seeking to cover the event.

"We've gotten inquiries from small-town weeklies, bloggers, big media, England, France, Japan, Germany, the Netherlands, Spain and Portugal," he said. "I got one from Croatia two days ago."

However, the organization is limiting convention press access to a small group of prominent media outlets, including the Wall Street Journal, Fox News and WorldNetDaily.

Phillips said Tea Party Nation is inviting Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele and Democratic National Committee Chairman Tim Kaine to have a two-way dialogue with the tea partiers.

"One of the big frustrations that has created the tea-party movement is the fact that average citizens want their government and want their political organizations to start listening to them," Phillips said. "If they come, they will each be offered an opportunity to make some brief remarks, and leaders of the tea-party movement will ask them some questions or will make a point and ask their response to that point."

The convention welcomes delegates coming from Maine to California and as far away as Hawaii.

"We are awaiting a response and are looking forward to an excellent event with the excitement of the attendees, leadership and speakers," Tea Party Nation said in an announcement today. "We are grateful for the overwhelming response and appreciate the positive results expected from this convention."
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

3. you are crazy, the tea party in Nashville has nothing to do with Tea Partys.

Marsha Blackburn Voted FOR:
    Omnibus Appropriations, Special Education, Global AIDS Initiative, Job Training, Unemployment Benefits, Labor-HHS-Education Appropriations, Agriculture Appropriations, U.S.-Singapore Trade, U.S.-Chile Trade, Supplemental Spending for Iraq & Afghanistan, Prescription Drug Benefit, Child Nutrition Programs, Surface Transportation, Job Training and Worker Services, Agriculture Appropriations, Foreign Aid, Vocational/Technical Training, Supplemental Appropriations, UN “Reforms.” Patriot Act Reauthorization, CAFTA, Katrina Hurricane-relief Appropriations, Head Start Funding, Line-item Rescission, Oman Trade Agreement, Military Tribunals, Electronic Surveillance, Head Start Funding, COPS Funding, Funding the REAL ID Act (National ID), Foreign Intelligence Surveillance, Thought Crimes “Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act, Peru Free Trade Agreement, Economic Stimulus, Farm Bill (Veto Override), Warrantless Searches, Employee Verification Program, Body Imaging Screening.

Marsha Blackburn Voted AGAINST:
    Ban on UN Contributions, eliminate Millennium Challenge Account, WTO Withdrawal, UN Dues Decrease, Defunding the NAIS, Iran Military Operations defunding Iraq Troop Withdrawal, congress authorization of Iran Military Operations.

Marsha Blackburn is my Congressman.
    See her unconstitutional votes at :
    Mickey White's Conservative Thoughts: TN Congressman Marsha Blackburn Votes Poorly
    Mickey

Quote Originally Posted by mickeywhite View Post
    you are crazy, the tea party in Nashville has nothing to do with Tea Partys.

Marsha Blackburn is my Congressman.
    Mickey White's Conservative Thoughts: TN Congressman Marsha Blackburn Votes Poorly
    Mickey
    All Conservatives know that not all Republicans are Conservative. Tea Party Nation is sponsoring the Tea Party Convention in Nashville. Maybe you should check out their website Tea Party Nation and find out what really is going on before you form an opinion.

BTW, it really isn't very gentlemanly calling anyone crazy...especially if you don't know the person personally. Keep your emotions in check and stay civil, PLEASE. I believe that you owe me an apology.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

I like the fact that Conservative Americans are finally protesting and standing up to take our country back! I love the tea party movement!

Why is it when liberals protest for peace or the environment, it usually turns violent? Yet, we conservative / tea party folks, can come to a rally, protest against our Government and it never turns violent.

Quote Originally Posted by surfcc View Post
    I like the fact that Conservative Americans are finally protesting and standing up to take our country back! I love the tea party movement!

Why is it when liberals protest for peace or the environment, it usually turns violent? Yet, we conservative / tea party folks, can come to a rally, protest against our Government and it never turns violent.
    surfcc, I was so incredibly proud of the 9/12 D. C. Protestors. It was reported on Fox News (not the lame stream media, though, I'll bet) that there wasn't any litter on the ground, when the 1 million + Patriots left and that the police didn't have to respond to one complaint. Just goes to show you what high caliber folks (double meaning here: degree of moral quality and diameter of a bullet ) Conservatives are.

As a matter of fact, the folks that are responsible for keeping D. C. clean said that they'd never seen anything like it -- the absence of trash following such a huge gathering of people. Again...it makes me proud!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mickeywhite View Post
    you are crazy, the tea party in nashville has nothing to do with tea partys.

Marsha blackburn voted for:
    Omnibus appropriations, special education, global aids initiative, job training, unemployment benefits, labor-hhs-education appropriations, agriculture appropriations, u.s.-singapore trade, u.s.-chile trade, supplemental spending for iraq & afghanistan, prescription drug benefit, child nutrition programs, surface transportation, job training and worker services, agriculture appropriations, foreign aid, vocational/technical training, supplemental appropriations, un “reforms.” patriot act reauthorization, cafta, katrina hurricane-relief appropriations, head start funding, line-item rescission, oman trade agreement, military tribunals, electronic surveillance, head start funding, cops funding, funding the real id act (national id), foreign intelligence surveillance, thought crimes “violent radicalization and homegrown terrorism prevention act, peru free trade agreement, economic stimulus, farm bill (veto override), warrantless searches, employee verification program, body imaging screening.

Marsha blackburn voted against:
    Ban on un contributions, eliminate millennium challenge account, wto withdrawal, un dues decrease, defunding the nais, iran military operations defunding iraq troop withdrawal, congress authorization of iran military operations.

Marsha blackburn is my congressman.
    mickey white's conservative thoughts: Tn congressman marsha blackburn votes poorly
    mickey

Troll Alert!
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

8. Will the Real Tea Party Please Stand Up

Grassroots Movement = Tea Party = for the people by the people

Tea Party Convention =Sarah Palin as main speaker= quit as Governor= tickets to the event are $549 each???!!!???

It seems the two statements should have nothing to do with each other...

The real members of the Tea Party Movement are not quitters...We don't abandon our elected posts, our jobs, or responsibilities. This movement was born out of sheer frustration with Washington, the Big Brother Police State, and taxation without representation. Now the Tea Party Movement has been infiltrated, watered down, and Sarah Palin has been elected Rogue Queen of the Movement. What a crock! And $549 for 1 ticket!!! That's highway robbery! Compare this with the upcoming Campaign for Liberty Convention in Atlanta GA 1/15-1/17/2010..Ron Paul is the main speaker who has voted Constitutionally and said no to bigger government, unnecessary war, and higher taxes... and the price to attend his Convention? 65$!!!

When are so-called 'Conservatives' and 'Republicans' going to learn? Perhaps, they don't want to truly experience liberty and America the way our Founding Fathers intended it to be. Perhaps, having FOX (FAUX) NEWS spoon feed them their new opinions on Obama, Endless War, and Al Quaeda is what they settle for...Mike Huckabee, Glenn Beck, and Sean Hannity validate their existence and entertain the fake 'Conservatives' all the while they bash True conservatives and Americans like Ron Paul.

Evidence of insult and discrimination against True Conservatives and Constitutionalists by FOX (FAUX) NEWS and their Underlings:

Glenn Beck calls Ron Paul supporters 'terrorists':
    Open Letter to CNN and Glenn Beck: Ron Paul Supporters are Not Terrorists | Ron Paul 2012 | Campaign for Liberty at the Daily Paul

Hannity insults/discredits Ron Paul and his supporters:
    Ron Paul Florida Post Debate w/ Hannity & Colmes 10-21-07
    Hannity tries to discount the poll results but Ron Paul forces Hannity to affront the audience, insult FOX News, or admit Ron Paul won. In all, a great interview and surprisingly civil.
    YouTube - Ron Paul Florida Post Debate w/ Hannity & Colmes 10-21-07

Huckabee attempting to debate Ron Paul and showing his ignorance on foreign policy:
    YouTube - Paul vs. Huckabee on the surge.

An old post of mine explaining Huckabee's flawed logic, his past failures and non conservative voting record, and his discrediting of a Constitutional Conservative Tea Party or Third Party:
    Tennessee Sons of Liberty: Huckabee's flawed logic

Campaign for Liberty Atlanta, GA Conference 1/15-1/17/2010 only $65!!!:
    Campaign For Liberty — Events

Campaign for Liberty Atlanta, GA schedule:
    Campaign For Liberty — Events

Tea Party Nation Convention Ticket Price only 549$!!!:
    National Tea Party Convention - Eventbrite
    Tea Party Nation Convention Schedule:
    Schedule & Topics

Which one of the above events could the average American more likely attend? Especially during these times of rising unemployment and financial uncertainty?

Please examine what I have presented and decide which kind of Conservative or Constitutionalist you are!!!

Do you want lower taxes, limited federal government, and the freedom to exercise your Constitutional Rights?

Or do you want bigger more bloated Federal Govt, more Endless War, more pork barrel projects, and more bills like the Patriot Act (brought to you by the Neo-Conservative George W Bush)?

In Truth and Liberty,

Joey Fuller

temporary blog: Tennessee Sons of Liberty - Vox

upcoming site: tnsonsofliberty.com

-Please feel free to repost and use on any website or blog.

No virus found in this incoming message.
    Checked by AVG - AVG Antivirus and Security Software - Real-time protection against viruses, spyware and malicious websites
    Version: 9.0.725 / Virus Database: 270.14.128/2604 - Release Date: 01/06/10 13:35:00

Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    Troll Alert!
    Yes...my immediate reaction, too, MADnMO.

The puppets and their puppet masters do not like the fact that patriots all across the country are waking up. We are a fly in the ointment.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    The puppets and their puppet masters do not like the fact that patriots all across the country are waking up. We are a fly in the ointment.
    10/4 Sir...
    Semper Fi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast