SHOCKING REPORT: Time for a National Police Force
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SHOCKING REPORT: Time for a National Police Force

SHOCKING REPORT: Time for a National Police Force

Rand Corp Tells US Army Its Time For a National Stability Police Force

In particular, for the MP option to be as cost-effective as possible, relief from the Posse Comitatus Act [which forbids the US Army from being used in law enforcement in the United States] would be required to permit its members to perform domestic law enforcement functions. View full embedded report here:

YID With LID: SHOCKING REPORT: Rand Corp Tells US Army Its Time For a National Stability Police Force

Comment by CW&M: Many continue to call us paranoid. Quite the contrary...we'll be the ones who won't be taken by surprise and will be prepared for anything.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

You know there are those that don't like what they call conspiracy theories. Those that have that problem for the most part have never studied history other that what the public schools or or liberal news media tells them is history. If one would take the time to read and contemplate some of the quotes that date back many many years by the key players in the "conspiracy" they might find that the word conspiracy is what you really have to call it. The problem as I see it though is that most people can not handle the truth because it shakes everything they have believed in.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    The problem as I see it though is that most people can not handle the truth because it shakes everything they have believed in.
    So, they just bury their heads in the sand hoping that it will all go away! How sad that they don't have a firm faith foundation to anchor their hopes and dreams on. "The Truth" CAN set them free!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    So, they just bury their heads in the sand hoping that it will all go away! How sad that they don't have a firm faith foundation to anchor their hopes and dreams on. "The Truth" CAN set them free!
    I call it ostrich syndrome. Stick your head in the ground and hope it passes them by. Kind of like when we were kids and we hid under the covers thinking the bogey man could not see us there.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I downloaded and browsed through the Rand Report and it states that the Special Police Force (SPF) is intended for international use only, to supplement our military in order to provide policing functions rather than military functions. Sounds fair enough, but why we need such a force unless we are planning to be either the World's Police Force or ultimately part of a One World Govt. police force although it never mentions that possibility --- that is my supposition only. BUT, why the hell do we need to be the world's police force? Let other countries take care of their own damn problems. If things are so bad that the military has to be sent in, then let the military handle it. period. By sending in a SPF we would insure that we would be engaged longer and longer and possibly permanently in a "police action" in a foreign land. We need to get OUT OF the world problem solving business and need to focus on our own problems at home. First things first and charity begins at home.

I guess all the "Teabaggers" and us gun lovers scare the hell out of this new adminstration.

"When a government robs Peter to pay Paul it will alway's have the support of Paul" George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Ropadope View Post
    I guess all the "Teabaggers" and us gun lovers scare the hell out of this new adminstration.

you got that right!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hk4u View Post
    you know there are those that don't like what they call conspiracy theories. Those that have that problem for the most part have never studied history other that what the public schools or or liberal news media tells them is history. If one would take the time to read and contemplate some of the quotes that date back many many years by the key players in the "conspiracy" they might find that the word conspiracy is what you really have to call it. The problem as i see it though is that most people can not handle the truth because it shakes everything they have believed in.
    +1 hk
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ropadope View Post

And that's the way it was meant to be. It's exactly why the 2A is in the Constitution. So...cool...things are working as they should be. Stay vigilant.

The KGB (КГБ, Russian: Комитет государственной безопасности, Komitet gosudarstvennoy bezopasnosti) was the national security agency of the Soviet Union

It was Cold War policy for the KGB of the Soviet Union and the satellite-state KGBs to extensively monitor public and private opinion, internal subversion, and possible revolutionary plots in the Soviet Bloc

During the Cold War, the KGB actively suppressed "ideological subversion"—unorthodox political and religious ideas and the espousing dissidents

Leonid Brezhnev reverted the State and KGB to actively harsh suppression—routine house searches to seize documents and the continual monitoring of dissidents

The Gestapo (help·info) (contraction of Geheime Staatspolizei: "Secret State Police") was the official secret police of Nazi Germany

This gave him command of the largest police force in Germany. Soon afterward, Göring detached the political and intelligence departments from the police and filled their ranks with Nazis

Göring himself took over the Gestapo in 1934 and urged Hitler to extend the agency's authority throughout Germany.

This represented a radical departure from German tradition, which held that law enforcement was (mostly) a Land (state) and local matter

From its conception the Gestapo was a well established bureaucratic mechanism, having been created from the Prussian Secret Police. In 1934 the Gestapo was transferred from the Prussian Interior Ministry to the Reich Interior Ministry. However, it was only nominally under the control of the Interior Ministry with actual control by the SS. Over the next five years the Gestapo underwent considerable expansion, and in 1936 combined with the Kripo to form the SiPo, Sicherheitspolizei (Security Police).

In the fall of 1939 the SIPO (made up of the Gestapo and Kripo) together with the SD were all placed under the authority of the Reichssicherheitshauptamt (RSHA), the Reich Main Security Office, all under Heydrich until his death in 1942. Within the RSHA the Gestapo was known as Amt IV ("Dept. or Office IV") with Müller the Chief

The Gestapo had the authority to investigate cases of treason, espionage, sabotage and criminal attacks on the Nazi Party and Germany. The basic Gestapo law passed by the government in 1936 gave the Gestapo carte blanche to operate without judicial oversight. The Gestapo was specifically exempted from responsibility to administrative courts, where citizens normally could sue the state to conform to laws

Himmler's right-hand man with the Gestapo, summed up this policy by saying, "As long as the police carries out the will of the leadership, it is acting legally

The power of the Gestapo most open to misuse was called Schutzhaft – "protective custody", a euphemism for the power to imprison people without judicial proceedings. An oddity of the system was that the prisoner had to sign his own Schutzhaftbefehl, an order declaring that the person had requested imprisonment – presumably out of fear of personal harm (which, in a way, was true). In addition, thousands of political prisoners throughout Germany – and from 1941, throughout the occupied territories under the Night and Fog Decree – simply disappeared while in Gestapo custody.

During World War II, the Gestapo was expanded to around 46,000 members.

Fearful of an internal overthrow, the forces of Himmler and the Gestapo were unleashed on the opposition. The first five months of 1943 witnessed thousands of arrests and executions as the Gestapo exercised their powers over the German public. Student opposition leaders were executed in late February, and a major opposition organization, the Oster Circle, was destroyed in April, 1943.

Nevertheless, some Germans did speak out and show signs of protest during the summer of 1943. Despite fear of the Gestapo after the mass arrests and executions of the spring, the opposition still plotted and planned. Some Germans were convinced that it was their duty to apply all possible expedients to end the war as quickly as possible; that is, to further the German defeat by all available means. The Gestapo cracked down ruthlessly on the dissidents in Germany, just as they did everywhere else.
    A citizen who shirks his duty to contribute to the security of his community is little better than the criminal who threatens it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast