Scott brown is ahead in latest poll!!! Keep praying!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scott brown is ahead in latest poll!!! Keep praying!!!!

1. Exclamation Scott brown is ahead in latest poll!!! Keep praying!!!!

BE ENCOURAGED MY FRIENDS, AND DO ALL YOU CAN TO GET THE WORD OUT AND TO PRAY.... THE LATEST POLL HAS SCOTT BROWN AHEAD OF MARTHA COAKLEY BY 4%!!!

DID YOU ALL SEE THE SPECIAL ON COAKLEY LAST NIGHT ON HANNITY, TALKING ABOUT HOW WHEN SHE WAS D.A., SHE LET A MAN OUT OF JAIL WITHOUT POSTING BOND FOR POLITICAL REASONS... THE THING IS, THAT MAN HAD BRUTALLY SEXUALLY MOLESTED AN INFANT GIRL WITH A HOT CURLING IRON!!!

AMERICA IS RISING, AND THE NEXT STEP IS IN MASSACHUSETTS 1-19-10!!

TFO

URGENT APPEAL RE: MASSACHUSETTS AND OTHER STATES

Printer-Friendly Version

Dear Dickmorris.com Reader:

Yesterday, on behalf of the the League of American Voters, I sent an urgent message to you that is repeated below.

I believe it is vitally important you read it and act on it. Many people may have missed it. If you have read it, I apologize, but I hope you can share it with friends as well.

Time is absolutely critical in states like Massachusetts and elsewhere and you can make a big difference. Please read my urgent message below.

Dear Reader:

Time is critical. Americans all over the country are fed up with the Obama Administration. They don't want his radical healthcare program

Citizens from states like Massachusetts, Nebraska, Florida and others are rising up as never before.

Even in liberal states like Massachusetts citizens are showing their outrage over the Obama-Pelosi-Reid alliance and their dismal record at job creation efforts and their inability to protect us against terrorism.

The Democrats know that the final health vote has not taken place on the health care bill and that key Senators and Congressmen are starting to waver.

The politicians in Washington have seen the latest Rasmussen poll with Obama's job approval down to 46%.

It is vital that we strike right now with a TV ad campaign in key states across the nation, states like Massachusetts, Nebraska, Colorado, Florida and others must be targeted, to expose the dangerous Obama-Pelosi-Reid healthcare plan and their out of control spending plans.

If polling data and other indices of public opinion reflect the growing outrage at Obama, the liberals in Washington will think twice before they vote for more taxes, spending and regulation.

The League of American Voters will have a new ad this weekend exposing Obama-Pelosi-Reid and their allies.

The League, where I serve as chief strategist, needs to spend $500,000 urgently this weekend and beyond in states like Massachusetts.

You can help this effort by Going Here Now.

I believe this ad will galvanize public opinion against Reid and Pelosi and Obama and offer real checks and balances in Washington.

Please donate in the next 24 hours so the ads can have an immediate effect on the national debate -- Go Here Now.

Thank you,

**** Morris

Go to DickMorris.com to read all of ****'s columns! __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________

PLEASE FORWARD THIS E-MAIL TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND TELL THEM THEY CAN GET THESE COLUMNS E-MAILED TO THEM FOR FREE BY SUBSCRIBING AT DickMorris.com!

THANK YOU!

***COPYRIGHT EILEEN MCGANN AND **** MORRIS 2010. REPRINTS WITH PERMISSION ONLY***

You are currently subscribed to ****_morris_reports as: [email protected]
    To unsubscribe, send a blank email to [email protected]
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

Am REALLY hoping this works out on Tuesday! Would be HUGE!

I just hope they do not rig the polls. Absolutely nothing would surprise me.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Am REALLY hoping this works out on Tuesday! Would be HUGE!
    Would be HUGE, indeed. However, there are fears that, if Brown wins, the Dems would delay his swearing in until after the Healthcare Debacle (oh, I meant Debate ) is over and it's a done deal! Criminals...they are all criminals...and need to do jail time for treason, treachery and malfeasance! I'll be more than happy to sit on THAT jury.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Coakley's husband is head of the Cambridge (MA) Police Union and the Union endorsed Scott Brown! If Scott Brown wins it will be a shot heard round the world!

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I just hope they do not rig the polls. Absolutely nothing would surprise me.
    now this is exactly what I have been thinking/saying
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

8. Exclamation

My friends,

The Lord God reigns from heaven. Those of you who who are His children, let us commit to prayer for the Massachusetts election, having faith in Him Who reigns for all eternity. Then let us wait upon the Lord and watch for His deliverance of our land. Be of good courage!

TFO

Jeremiah 32:27

Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

Quote Originally Posted by Tea For One View Post
    My friends,

The Lord God reigns from heaven. Those of you who who are His children, let us commit to prayer for the Massachusetts election, having faith in Him Who reigns for all eternity. Then let us wait upon the Lord and watch for His deliverance of our land. Be of good courage!

TFO

Jeremiah 32:27

Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
    Amen...Amen...Amen...and to God be the glory!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

If the rally here in MA was any indication of things to come...

About 2500 to 3000 they (news media) estimate were out for Mahtha (Typed with New England accent) today...

Mechanics Hall in Worcester (Wusta in New England speak) holds 2200 roughly Mechanics Hall It was packed!!

We filled the grand ball room in the Crown Plaza hotel and meeting place down the road...

They shut down Main St in Worcester!!! The people were in the street!!

I was told by a few Brown supporters that had gone to the Coakley and Obama meeting. The Brown folks were almost 2 to 1 there!!!

Tuesday night is going to be exciting and stressful...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Would be HUGE, indeed. However, there are fears that, if Brown wins, the Dems would delay his swearing in until after the Healthcare Debacle (oh, I meant Debate ) is over and it's a done deal! Criminals...they are all criminals...and need to do jail time for treason, treachery and malfeasance! I'll be more than happy to sit on THAT jury.
    If that happens you will here the cry FOUL!!! I'll be happy to make a scene about that...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast