Cheating is justified to prevent Brown's victory in Massachusetts? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cheating is justified to prevent Brown's victory in Massachusetts?

I gave them a piece of my mind.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

3. OK. . .

Will everyone who is surprised about this please raise your hand
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem praeparet bellum. . .Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis. . . .Nemo me impune lacessit . . .Veritas vos Liberabit. . . .ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! . . . .Write, speak, do!

Hey Y'all: Aren't his comments akin to "aiding and abetting" a felony? He might have well have said "go out and kill as many identifiable republicans as you can" or even better "go out and kill Scott Brown". But not in this country the way it currently works. If you are "part of the system" you can do and say whatever you want. Ask Geitner, Rangel, Dodd---the list goes on and on. How about blatant bribes on the senate floor? They recently had a security scare in NY airport because a guy slipped thru the gate to kiss his girlfriend--he is going to jail but the government employee, who was probably yanking his chain and not paying attention to his "awesome homeland security responsibility", as of now nothing happening to him--then again he is a government employee and we know that if you work for the government you always have an excuse---except of course for the only government employees who are worth anything like our military--they of course sneeze the wrong way and are sent to jail like the Navy Seals or others who are on the front lines trying to protect themselves and the rest of us--but the shithead in the white house would know nothing about that--he''s too busy screwing this country up and kissing the ass of anyone in this world who bends over. You know, the repubs are no better but right now its the dems that are the issue. We will, if things keep going like they are, be another Haiti in about 5 or 10 years--broke and broken-- and guess what folks--no one will send us a broken dime. I'm surprised our money does not say "made in china" next to "in God we trust". We are sending money to Haiti and the government feels good about it---hey guys it isn't even US money anymore--it's China's money--all we did was borrow it, not earn it. Jusy sayin and sorry for large missive--just got me goin.

The sad thing is that IF it were NOT for Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck and the FEW other patriotic commentators out there, this kind of illegal BS would be able to continue unfettered. Yet many members of the "Gun" forums on the internet complain about these people.

I for ONE, am glad that a "Great" News organizaton like Fox News and people like Rush; Sean and Glenn are out there watching my back!

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    We will, if things keep going like they are, be another Haiti in about 5 or 10 years--broke and broken-- and guess what folks--no one will send us a broken dime. I'm surprised our money does not say "made in china" next to "in God we trust". ---hey guys it isn't even US money anymore--it's China's money--all we did was borrow it, not earn it.
    +1, kelcarry. Every Patriot MUST come to the full realization that sometime, soon, we may only have ourselves, and each other, to depend on. Time to prepare is NOW!!!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by tcox4freedom View Post
    the sad thing is that if it were not for fox news, rush limbaugh, sean hannity, glenn beck and the few other patriotic commentators out there, this kind of illegal bs would be able to continue unfettered. Yet many members of the "gun" forums on the internet complain about these people.

I for one, am glad that a "great" news organizaton like fox news and people like rush; sean and glenn are out there watching my back!
    amen!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Sounds like the Iranian election. Close early, call the winner. Why even bother, the "Kennedy" seat should only go to a Democrat.

Brown said that it was wrong to call the object of this election the "Kennedy" seat. He said it is the "peoples" seat. I might not care for all his positions, but he's better than his opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by tcox4freedom View Post
    The sad thing is that IF it were NOT for Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck and the FEW other patriotic commentators out there, this kind of illegal BS would be able to continue unfettered. Yet many members of the "Gun" forums on the internet complain about these people.

I for ONE, am glad that a "Great" News organizaton like Fox News and people like Rush; Sean and Glenn are out there watching my back!
    IMHO, Fox news is the LAST bastion of the free press that we have. I have long told my wife to watch out if the gov't attempts to silence FOX (like thru the Fairness Doctrine) because that would be one of the signs that the gov't is then ready to blatantly strip all of our Consitutional rights away from us. Once they control the entire press, IT IS OVER. And it will be an overt signal for all patriots to stand together...

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    IMHO, Fox news is the LAST bastion of the free press that we have. I have long told my wife to watch out if the gov't attempts to silence FOX (like thru the Fairness Doctrine) because that would be one of the signs that the gov't is then ready to blatantly strip all of our Consitutional rights away from us. Once they control the entire press, IT IS OVER. And it will be an overt signal for all patriots to stand together...
    I know that you all remember, a few months ago, how Obama tried to have Fox News banned from the press pool at the White House. Much to my surprise, the other media outlets came to Fox's defense and the ban never took place. It is my understanding that all of the press pool news organizations share in the expense of running said "pool", so that was probably the motivation of the others refusing to go along with Fox being excluded. I would prefer to believe that they were smart enough to realize that, if could happen to Fox News, it could happen to them. But, then I have always seen the glass as half full!

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Hey Y'all: Aren't his comments akin to "aiding and abetting" a felony? He might have well have said "go out and kill as many identifiable republicans as you can" or even better "go out and kill Scott Brown".
    I was at the rally today in Worcester. GO SCOTT BROWN, TAKE COAKLEY DOWN!!!! That was the chant... I was armed and I thought to myself "I hope some wacko is not here in the crowd to try and harm him". Needless to say it went well... If that were the case I would have been the martyr if I were close to the action.

Mechanic's Hall in Worcester MA was filled. The ball Room in the Crown Plaza down the road was filled. His call center on Grafton St. was packed. The people were in the streets. They had to shut down the entire section of Main St. because the people were in the street!!! It was GREAT!!! I'm going to post the pics I took on my main page and on the thread started by Bohemian
    Help Stop ObamaCare Dead & Bring The Unabridged 2nd Amendment Back To Massachusetts
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast