Cheating is justified to prevent Brown's victory in Massachusetts? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cheating is justified to prevent Brown's victory in Massachusetts?

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    IMHO, Fox news is the LAST bastion of the free press that we have. I have long told my wife to watch out if the gov't attempts to silence FOX (like thru the Fairness Doctrine) because that would be one of the signs that the gov't is then ready to blatantly strip all of our Consitutional rights away from us. Once they control the entire press, IT IS OVER. And it will be an overt signal for all patriots to stand together...
    We were standing together today... In Worcester at the Scott Brown rally... It was beautiful... I swear the founding fathers would have been proud. I was...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Don't forget to post Linky's to those pictures, please, 6shooter...K?
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    Don't forget to post Linky's to those pictures, please, 6shooter...K?
    Pics are up (4 for now will have more). My main page albums: People, places and things...

It Was Great!!! So many people that want to send a shock to DC..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    I was at the rally today in Worcester. GO SCOTT BROWN, TAKE COAKLEY DOWN!!!! That was the chant... I was armed and I thought to myself "I hope some wacko is not here in the crowd to try and harm him". Needless to say it went well... If that were the case I would have been the martyr if I were close to the action.

Mechanic's Hall in Worcester MA was filled. The ball Room in the Crown Plaza down the road was filled. His call center on Grafton St. was packed. The people were in the streets. They had to shut down the entire section of Main St. because the people were in the street!!! It was GREAT!!! I'm going to post the pics I took on my main page and on the thread started by Bohemian
    Help Stop ObamaCare Dead & Bring The Unabridged 2nd Amendment Back To Massachusetts
    Wonderful 1st hand report, 6shooter. Terrific news... the enthusiasm/support for Scott Brown is encouraging, indeed! I look forward to viewing your photos.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Great pics, 6SC! Your Tuesday election has me on pins and needles. Go Scott!!

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Great pics, 6SC! Your Tuesday election has me on pins and needles. Go Scott!!
    I'll try and be online to keep updates going with any results as we get them here. It will be the focus of Tuesday..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    I'll try and be online to keep updates going with any results as we get them here. It will be the focus of Tuesday..
    Super! I'll be sure to be here to watch -- praying all the time for a Scott Brown LANDSLIDE.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

It will take a large margin to overcome the normal dem vote fraud in Ma.

Quote Originally Posted by Bighouse Doc View Post
    It will take a large margin to overcome the normal dem vote fraud in Ma.
    Which will make his victory all the sweeter.

I believe he could be charged with criminal conspiracy!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast