Cheating is justified to prevent Brown's victory in Massachusetts?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheating is justified to prevent Brown's victory in Massachusetts?

Exclamation Cheating is justified to prevent Brown's victory in Massachusetts?

MSNBC’s Ed Schultz told radio listeners yesterday he thinks cheating is justified in order to prevent Scott Brown’s victory in Massachusetts.

Watch video and read more… NewsReal Blog
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

No surprise! Democrats have been stealing elections for years. To them it is the norm. IMAO.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

So what else is knew? When you have no morals that is the way you think.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

But what blows me away is that they're actually admitting it now. That's the "transparency in government" that the nation needs!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    But what blows me away is that they're actually admitting it now. That's the "transparency in government" that the nation needs!
    A lot of things that they once tried to keep secret they now seem not to care who knows. Perhaps that is because they are very close to seeing their goal fulfilled.

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
    David Rockefeller, Baden-Baden, Germany 1991
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

The Obama, Pelosi, Reid trio are so transparent you can see right through them!

MSNBC’s Ed Schultz told radio listeners yesterday he thinks cheating is justified in order to prevent Scott Brown’s victory in Massachusetts.

Watch video and read more… NewsReal Blog
    Here is the entry I just added to the MSNBC "Report an error on MSNBC" entry page. Links added below.

I ask that you all or Ya'll do the same...

Did you find an error on msnbc.com?
    Use the form below to submit a correction request

Spotted an error on msnbc.com?- msnbc.com

Here is the Error: Ed Schultz advising MA voters to cheat in the Special Senate Election on Jan 19th. That's an error in my opinion.. He really is a piece of crap... Glad he's your piece of crap...

You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

God, I'm getting angry!!!

Not at God, but the jackasses trying to make this election so painful. Let the voters be heard. Maybe that noise will send a clear message.
    BARACK OBAMA, YOUR IDEA OF CHANGE DOES NOT WORK!!!

Done....
    You know, If Russ or Glenn said something like that, The uproar would be pretty load.
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Done....
    You know, If Russ or Glenn said something like that, The uproar would be pretty load.
    AMEN...

Peace...
    Thanks..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast