Websites that I recommend/what are your favorites?

Thread: Websites that I recommend/what are your favorites?

Websites that I recommend/what are your favorites?

Here are a few of the websites that I depend on for the REAL news and CONSERVATIVE commentary:

Canada Free Press: Online conservative newspaper, News, Politics, Editorials

A Free Press for a Free People

RenewAmerica

Breaking News | Latest News | Current News - FOXNews.com

Home | The FOX Nation

Keep and Bear Arms - Gun Owners Home Page - 2nd Amendment Supporters

I would really like to know what websites you frequent and recomment, also! I promise to check them out!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern.

5. http://davespicshere.blogspot.com/

You'll find a large list of preparedness/survival and Conservative blogs and a whole lot more here.
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem praeparet bellum. . .Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis. . . .Nemo me impune lacessit . . .Veritas vos Liberabit. . . .ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! . . . .Write, speak, do!

The easiest way for me to catch up is via a RSS setup. I have maybe 100+ subscriptions in my reader.
    Semper Fi

A lot of the ones listed plus the following.

Drudge Report

NEWSMAX

The Weekly Standard

Breitbart

Just to add a few.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan