american union

Thread: american union

american union

i visited my ex-wife and children in germany in 2005. when i asked her what she thought about the european union? she said that the german people were asked to vote on the constitution but were not allowed to read it. the end result was the standard of living went down for the german people in order to bring up the srandard of living in eastern europe, the major corporations quickly moved german jobs to eastern europe as the cost of labor was much less than in germany. the change to the euro instantly devalued the german econemy and what used to cost for products immeadietly went up but they had to work longer hours for less money to buy the same products and services. volkswagen ,daimler -benz and outher company's moved to eastern europe! the same thing is being tried here with a american union, people could travel freely from any where in the america's as there would be one i.d. recognized by all country's in the american union and would have one currancy. this is nothing less than comunisium in action! so when you hear any talk of forming a american union you should object in the most powerful means possable!!!!!

Canada, Mexico & USA = NAU

Yes, I've read about the proposals for Canada, Mexico & the USA forming the North American Union. The name of the shared currency would be the Amero. If this is allowed to happen, our nation would lose it's sovereignty, there would be NO borders between the three countries and, like the European Union, we would have absolutely no say, or vote, in anything governmental. For more info, do a search for The Trilateral Commission and also for The Bilderberg Group. Those are the two driving forces behind the formation of the NAU.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

4. Bush I & II, Clinton & Obama - All supporters of one world government. Sometimes overtly, sometimes subtly. There have been plans laid for regional governments for many years, with regional currencies, that would eventually unite further under a global mega-government. It's been baby steps up to now, but I think the near future is going to see leaps and bounds.
    We're gonna need a Luke Skywalker.
    Slow is Steady
    Steady is Fast

Quote Originally Posted by rksap View Post
    Bush I & II, Clinton & Obama - All supporters of one world government. Sometimes overtly, sometimes subtly. There have been plans laid for regional governments for many years, with regional currencies, that would eventually unite further under a global mega-government. It's been baby steps up to now, but I think the near future is going to see leaps and bounds.
    We're gonna need a Luke Skywalker.
    IMHO, it's Biblical prophesy coming to pass, rksap. We don't need Luke Skywalker. Just keep your eyes turned toward the sky and watch for the return of Jesus Christ...when "every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord".
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    IMHO, it's Biblical prophesy coming to pass, rksap. We don't need Luke Skywalker. Just keep your eyes turned toward the sky and watch for the return of Jesus Christ...when "every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord".
    Just being facetious with the Luke Skywalker bit. I totally agree with you about biblical prophesy. Even knowing the end result though, it still irks me that they are doing it. "Even so, come, Lord Jesus."
    Slow is Steady
    Steady is Fast

Quote Originally Posted by rksap View Post
    Just being facetious with the Luke Skywalker bit. I totally agree with you about biblical prophesy. Even knowing the end result though, it still irks me that they are doing it. "Even so, come, Lord Jesus."
    +1 one. Even though we know God is till on the throne and in control and how the outcome will be I still do not like what is happening in the mean time. There is going to be a lot of trying times before we get there.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Being a christian since the day of my birth, I for one believe and welcome Revelations. I can see the signs......

However, no man (or woman) knows the day it shall come to pass and I for one will fight to maintain our country and what it was based on. If it takes a great leader to bring us together to fight tyranny until he decides it's time, then I welcome that leader as well.

When God has come, then we can lay our arms to rest, but not one second before.

Quote Originally Posted by Unfettered Might View Post
    Being a christian since the day of my birth, I for one believe and welcome Revelations. I can see the signs......

However, no man (or woman) knows the day it shall come to pass and I for one will fight to maintain our country and what it was based on. If it takes a great leader to bring us together to fight tyranny until he decides it's time, then I welcome that leader as well.

When God has come, then we can lay our arms to rest, but not one second before.
    +1, Unfettered. As Christians, though, we need to continually remind ourselves that ONLY God is worthy of our COMPLETE faith and trust. As has been proven since the beginning of time, individuals will fall off of the pedestals, that we put them on, every time. Absolutely, we should continue to fight against oppression and FOR liberty. After all, liberty and freedom are our "inalienable rights" granted to us by our Creator.

I guess I was just trying to encourage my fellow forum buddies, in my prior post, not to be afraid of the times. God has great and wonderful things planned for His children.