Obama Heckled - Brown Surges - Dems Panic - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Obama Heckled - Brown Surges - Dems Panic

Maybe I've been in the south too long, but I've heard that expression a lot. Thankfully, I've never seen the action...

It was fun to watch it all unravel for the Democrats who have failed to listen to the people they are supposed to represent.

It was as if the long stored energy of voter anger was focused into a bolt of lightning that they never though would strike.

I was up until 1:00 AM local time trying to get myself to calm down and realize that if I was to sleep, it was not going to disappear in the morning.

The look of complete disbelief on the face's of Deval Patrick and Mahtha Croakley told the story.. FEAR... We the voters like sharks now, can smell it in the water... Donkey blood... I hope the smell spreads across the nation... Democratic Donkey blood...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    It was fun to watch it all unravel for the Democrats who have failed to listen to the people they are supposed to represent.

It was as if the long stored energy of voter anger was focused into a bolt of lightning that they never though would strike.

I was up until 1:00 AM local time trying to get myself to calm down and realize that if I was to sleep, it was not going to disappear in the morning.

The look of complete disbelief on the face's of Deval Patrick and Mahtha Croakley told the story.. FEAR... We the voters like sharks now, can smell it in the water... Donkey blood... I hope the smell spreads across the nation... Democratic Donkey blood...
    Are you sure they aren't mules?
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Absolutely not! Mules have a brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    I'd say a bunch of "asses" would be more fitting.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    As you speak it, It shall be done... Did you see Deval Patrick standing next to Mahtha while she was speaking?

He looked like a poodle trying to poop a pineapple!!!

He can see the end of his career up in lights. Nah Nah Nah Nah, Hey Hey Hey, Good Bye...

Then Kerry..
    LOL now that's funny!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234