Obama Heckled - Brown Surges - Dems Panic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama Heckled - Brown Surges - Dems Panic

Exclamation Obama Heckled - Brown Surges - Dems Panic

Obama Heckled, Brown Surges And Dems Panic | NewsReal Blog

includes YouTube video of Obama's speech being interrupted for three minutes by hecklers
    His "spoonful of sugar" doesn't make the lies go down
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post

includes YouTube video of Obama's speech being interrupted for three minutes by hecklers
    thanks, i realy needed a good laugh today!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post

Maybe that is why they can not find a legitimate birth certificate on him. His name is really Mary Poppins.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

CW&M, OH Boy, Thanks!
    I had to make up an e-mail and fast forward that one to all kinds of people...
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Maybe that is why they can not find a legitimate birth certificate on him. His name is really Mary Poppins.
    LOL, HK4U. It feels so good to laugh!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    CW&M, OH Boy, Thanks!
    I had to make up an e-mail and fast forward that one to all kinds of people...

I just wish I coulda been that guy!! What fun! To be able to heckle "The One" would be the highlight of my day, nah, month. This amount of fun could only be surpassed by physically throwing his sorry ass right out the door of the White House!

If Brown wins this election it will shake capitol as hard as the quake that shook Hatai. The message of the people is being shouted from every roof top but the Dems want no part of that message. VBill Clinton paid close attention to the polls and never made a decesion with out checking with what the people wanted or at lease would accept.A win by Brown better rattle some of the cages in Washington that you can be replaced no matter how tight you think you are and BHO isn't any help.

I don't know FN, Some times, a good 2x4 smack ain't enough. Remember, Pelosi and her AstroTurf remark, They are going to blame a win By Brown on every else but the trueth.
    Semper Fi

11. This is actually very important. A stand against the socialites being made at the polls is fantastic. Everyone one every progun forum needs to vote in thier local, state and federal elections. Know who in in that needs to stay and who to boot to the curb. The check mark has power. Our united voices are the fisrt line of defense against tyranny.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast