Fantastic! Scott Brown coverage everywhere!

Thread: Fantastic! Scott Brown coverage everywhere!

Fantastic! Scott Brown coverage everywhere!

Check out this video. It originates from YouTube, but is embedded here, too: Canada Free Press: Online conservative newspaper, News, Politics, Editorials :

YouTube- People's Rally

This election has the entire nation energized!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

All we need to do here in the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts is get up, get out, and vote.
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms . . ."
    - SAMUEL ADAMS

Good Luck, Vet!
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

I still don't know much about this man. But after watching him speak a few times, something sparked in me that this man could even make it to the Whitehouse in a few years if he wins tommorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by usvet View Post
    All we need to do here in the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts is get up, get out, and vote.
    AND DON'T VOTE ALONE!

Friend,

Now is the time to mobilize OUR voters and remind them to vote this Tuesday, January 19. You had great success with the moneybomb which raised over $1.3 Million for this campaign.

Were going to do something similar for Election Day; its called The Voter Bomb.

Here is how it works: Go to the website: www.TheVoterBomb.com and tell Scott Brown right now how many voters you will personally ensure show up and vote on Tuesday January, 19th.

This means you are saying you will be responsible for verifying that your friends and fellow supporters actually voted.

That might mean you personally take your voters to the polls. It might mean you just call or email them to verify they voted. Either way, you are responsible for verifying that your network voted for Scott Brown on January, 19th.

It is that simple. We will keep a running tally so that you can see how many other people just like you have also joined the The Voter Bomb.

Do not let up.

Pete Fullerton
    Political Director

P.S. If you want the latest information as we head toward Election Day, text BROWN to 68398 to receive updates on your mobile device!

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Thank you everyone for your support of Scott Brown. We are energized here in Massachusetts! My wife and I are looking forward to voting for Scott Brown tomorrow and firing a shot heard 'round the world!

God Bless America!! In my prayers tonight I pray that the will of the people of Mass have a voice,and it will ring true in the halls of Washington DC. Also that my 2 month old baby girl does ok with her first round of shots tomorrow. People of Mass,the whole of the country is watching. Do us proud!!
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by rugerfan.64 View Post
    God Bless America!! In my prayers tonight I pray that the will of the people of Mass have a voice,and it will ring true in the halls of Washington DC. Also that my 2 month old baby girl does ok with her first round of shots tomorrow. People of Mass,the whole of the country is watching. Do us proud!!
    Congratulations on the 2-month old baby girl, rugerfan. Is she your first child? Is she getting the usual baby innoculations or are the shots for something more serious? In either case, I pray for a mild reaction for baby...and Mom and Dad.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by rugerfan.64 View Post
    I pray Gods grace and blessings on your baby and your entire family.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7