intel indicators SOMETHING REALLY BIG IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: intel indicators SOMETHING REALLY BIG IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN

well said!

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    There is such a pattern of the current administration doing things "behind closed doors". I fear that when it goes, it will be like a house of cards...quickly and without warning. We MUST remember that God's timing is perfect and it's possible that the "culmination of events" is being delayed to give as many people as possible a chance to "see the truth" and make their preparations both spiritually and for their personal security.
    and be ready to move out!
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE IS TRAINING TO KILL YOU. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    It is down right spooky how much this follows the book...THE BATTLE FOR JAKE'S It is a free PDF download from the frugal squirrel. It has a few typos but is a decent enough read.
    I started reading that at work yesterday. So far it's pretty good.

I'm shaking in my boots! Oh, look, my boots are shaking without me. Oh, wait, it was just another earthquake.

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    I'm shaking in my boots! Oh, look, my boots are shaking without me. Oh, wait, it was just another earthquake.
    Earthquake may be right.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

6. By encouraging the streets to be inundated with Career, Violent , Repeat Offenders by the Liberal courts, then demanding the removal of all guns, 'To protect the citizens from gunfire' worked in past history..Hitler did it exactly that way, and we all are aware of the result.. also find Suzanna Gracia Hupp on YT or read about her here.

A DAUGHTER'S REGRET (SUZANNA HUPP) ... Constant 'situational awareness' in politics as well as everyday, must be the normal routine for the Patriots...
    "The Man armed with a Sword is a Free Man, the man without, is...a slave"

Quote Originally Posted by Blogengeezer View Post
    By encouraging the streets to be inundated with Career, Violent , Repeat Offenders by the Liberal courts, then demanding the removal of all guns, 'To protect the citizens from gunfire' worked in past history..Hitler did it exactly that way, and we all are aware of the result.. also find Suzanna Gracia Hupp on YT or read about her here.

A DAUGHTER'S REGRET (SUZANNA HUPP) ... Constant 'situational awareness' in politics as well as everyday, must be the normal routine for the Patriots...
    "The Man armed with a Sword is a Free Man, the man without, is...a slave"
    Hitler also came into power when Germany was in great economic peril. History does repeat itself especially when the sheepl have not learned the history lesson.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

What "behind the doors" crap???
    Obama has promised transparency... What.. You don't believe him??

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

sometimes i wish they would just get on with it.
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE IS TRAINING TO KILL YOU. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    sometimes i wish they would just get on with it.
    Be careful what you wish for.

Get em while they last: Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie

Next Obama will ban these too.

-Doc

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast