intel indicators SOMETHING REALLY BIG IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: intel indicators SOMETHING REALLY BIG IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN

Exclamation intel indicators SOMETHING REALLY BIG IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN

Obama campaigns concerning civilian security force.
    Obama elected
    Obama challenged to provide proof of citizenship (all challenges rejected by courts thus far)
    Obama fires heads of private industry
    USNORTHCOM Created to quell civil unrest
    Obama tries to cram healthcare reform down our throats
    Obama/Hillary reverse US stance on arms control with the UN
    Obama signs EO giving full authority to Interpol to act on US soil with immunity
    Obama signs PDD51 giving Govenors puppet power during matial law
    Senate wants to change rules of the Senate to avoid loss of healthcare bill

Where does it go from here?

all the above facts are varifiable if you just google them.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Obama elected
    Obama challenged to provide proof of citizenship (all challenges rejected by courts thus far)
    Obama signs EO giving full authority to Interpol to act on US soil with immunity

keep your guns cleaned and oiled and have a good supply of ammo, preferably the type used by nato forces!

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Obama elected

I am afraid it is going somewhere none of us want to be taken.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Frankly, I wish "they" would just hurry up and bring it. Let's get it ALL out in the open and deal with it. I do not fear all this "behind the doors" crap (tho, we must stay vigilant); it's all getting tiring.

At this point, I just want 'em to make their move in a big, fat obvious way and then maybe more of the sheep in this country will wake the hell up. If they don't, too bad for them.

What I DO worry about are patriots being taken down/out individually.

There is such a pattern of the current administration doing things "behind closed doors". I fear that when it goes, it will be like a house of cards...quickly and without warning. We MUST remember that God's timing is perfect and it's possible that the "culmination of events" is being delayed to give as many people as possible a chance to "see the truth" and make their preparations both spiritually and for their personal security.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    There is such a pattern of the current administration doing things "behind closed doors". I fear that when it goes, it will be like a house of cards...quickly and without warning. We MUST remember that God's timing is perfect and it's possible that the "culmination of events" is being delayed to give as many people as possible a chance to "see the truth" and make their preparations both spiritually and for their personal security.
    Very good points, CW&M.

8. Igitur qui desiderat pacem praeparet bellum. . .Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis. . . .Nemo me impune lacessit . . .Veritas vos Liberabit. . . .ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! . . . .Write, speak, do!

Exclamation Its is spooky how much this follows THE BATTLE FOR JAKES

Quote Originally Posted by hardballer View Post
    It is down right spooky how much this follows the book...THE BATTLE FOR JAKE'S It is a free PDF download from the frugal squirrel. It has a few typos but is a decent enough read.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Excelent observation. Thanks for that.

have a personal bug-out plan, need to be on the move when the shtf...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast