...And Repeat After Me! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ...And Repeat After Me!

For all thread posters:

CST and I have spoken personally and I would trust him to cover my six. He's an atheist and I'm a Christian, so we'll disagree on that but he's never intentionally insulted me over my belief. Frankly (he's gonna love this) I think we should all put him on our prayer chains for the indefinite future and ask the Lord to open his mind a little. And wait to see what happens; miracles are cool!

That's all that bothers me about some atheists: they see fit not only to disagree but for some reason feel that have to insult me. I don't have that problem with CST (not that he wants or needs my approval).

We're all in the same fight, right now.

I have had it with this... Last post on this topic. But I will have my say.

Twice now I have been INSULTED on this forum simply because of my faith. (Funny, that is why the Islamic terrorist don't like Christians too)
    I do NOT mind anyone who disagrees with me. I respect YOUR belief that there is no God. However I don't imply you are stupid.
    And people on this forum continually call the global warming crowd morons.
    You just said you pity the non-believers
    I said I feel bad for you, I did NOT call you a moron, stupid, unhealthy or even wrong for that matter.

One last question on the subject of PROOF??
    Can you PROVE love to me?? Can you make it where I can see it, touch it as you your self said was the deffinition of proof??

You and I will NEVER prove in THIS lifetime who is right, and we are both free to believe how we want to. Grow up!

I am willing to drop it if you are (even without an apollogy), but I wont be insulted by no man. No one has that right.

Festus.... Great post. I am going to get together with a few friends next week and we are going to take this oath again. Thank you for reminding us my friend.
    "Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God and Never Forget a Friend. "

4. Quote Originally Posted by CaptAmerica View Post
    I have had it with this... Last post on this topic. But I will have my say.

Twice now I have been INSULTED on this forum simply because of my faith. (Funny, that is why the Islamic terrorist don't like Christians too)
    I do NOT mind anyone who disagrees with me. I respect YOUR belief that there is no God. However I don't imply you are stupid.

I said I feel bad for you, I did NOT call you a moron, stupid, unhealthy or even wrong for that matter.

One last question on the subject of PROOF??
    Can you PROVE love to me?? Can you make it where I can see it, touch it as you your self said was the deffinition of proof??

You and I will NEVER prove in THIS lifetime who is right, and we are both free to believe how we want to. Grow up!

I am willing to drop it if you are (even without an apollogy), but I wont be insulted by no man. No one has that right.

Festus.... Great post. I am going to get together with a few friends next week and we are going to take this oath again. Thank you for reminding us my friend.
    Chill out man! I wasn't calling religious people morons, I was calling global warming people morons..sheesh. I don't know how I insulted you.

Funny that you mention Islamic terrorists as Christians usually jump all over atheists..

Love is an emotion, not a physical thing. "A strong positive emotion of regard and affection".
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

5. Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    For all thread posters:

CST and I have spoken personally and I would trust him to cover my six. He's an atheist and I'm a Christian, so we'll disagree on that but he's never intentionally insulted me over my belief. Frankly (he's gonna love this) I think we should all put him on our prayer chains for the indefinite future and ask the Lord to open his mind a little. And wait to see what happens; miracles are cool!

That's all that bothers me about some atheists: they see fit not only to disagree but for some reason feel that have to insult me. I don't have that problem with CST (not that he wants or needs my approval).

We're all in the same fight, right now.

Thank you for the kind words, but you're a SOB for that prayer thingy, what a slap in the face to this thread lmao man
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

I haven't been here as long as some of you folks. My post count is pretty low, because I don't often feel I have anything to contribute to most discussions, but I can't stand to see this fighting going on. It's one of the few issues that bother me to be around. I have friends that belittle religion and believers any chance they get, and it pains me to see. I do have atheist friends that don't do that. They may not respect the beliefs, but they do respect the believer.

I love God. I love my atheist friends. I love my friends who are believers. My views on religion are the same as my views on politics: I believe what I believe, and others believe what they believe, and it stops there. It doesn't affect me that others don't think the way I do, or even if they think my beliefs are wrong. The problem is when others push their beliefs on me, or attack me for mine. Your rights end where mine begin, and mine end where yours begin.

I know the Bible says to show my faith and be a witness to Christ, and I know I fail at that everyday. In today's world, it makes for an easier life to keep quiet than to say anything.

I don't think any less of CST or Pyro9 for what they think or what they've said. If they tell me I can't think the way I do, then we have a problem. I don't need to know their religious beliefs, and they don't need to know mine. There's been enough fighting on this planet over religion. I love guns, and they love guns, and for now, that's good enough.
    The mighty oak was once a little nut who held it's ground.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234