Ray Stephens,remember him?

Thread: Ray Stephens,remember him?

Ray Stephens,remember him?

if you want a good laugh, Ray Stephens has come out with a new song on obama care. i'm pretty sure its on youtube. it's hillarious!!!

Quote Originally Posted by oldvet53 View Post
    if you want a good laugh, Ray Stephens has come out with a new song on obama care. i'm pretty sure its on youtube. it's hillarious!!!
    YouTube - Ray Stevens - We The People - RayStevens.com

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Some of the younger guys may not know him. I have always liked him ever sense I was a kid listening to Ahab the Arab and Harry the Hairy Ape but this has got to be his best song ever.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Had to share this one on facebook!
    "Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God and Never Forget a Friend. "

If you go to raystevens.com you can buy a CD of it.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7