Scott brown won! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scott brown won!

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    While I hope this puts an end to Obamacare I think there's going to be a push to force it through. Constant watch is needed here, especially Pelosi and Obama.
    Yes, Sir. I think the excitment from last night is just a quick highlight of what is coming later this summer and fall. Stand Up America...
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by CCW357 View Post
    Hell Yes.... What a nice Birthday gift to me... Made my day .....
    Well, belated Happy Birthday, CCW! Bet it's one you'll never forget!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Senate Democrats Propose $1.9T Increase to U.S. Debt Limit

One day later and they STILL DON'T GET IT...

They were hit over the head with a Truck yesterday and today look at what they are trying...

Another Reason To Be Thankful For Scott Brown...

FOXNews.com - Senate Democrats Propose $1.9T Increase to U.S. Debt Limit

They need 60 votes to get this criminal piece of legislation passed...

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Prayer works. Now if we can just turn the tide in November. With Gods help all things are possible. Great start to the mid terms. Thank you people of MA.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    Our monetary contribution to the cause was not wasted. It wasn't much but at least it helps...even if we don't live in MA.
    He appreciated all of it. His campaign finance manager estimated he was bringing in close to $1,000,000 per day in donations!
    So, Yes it helped..

You don't have to live here in MA to be an American Patriot.. At home when the chance to vote comes up, DO IT...

Peace.
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    One day later and they STILL DON'T GET IT...

They were hit over the head with a Truck yesterday and today look at what they are trying...

Another Reason To Be Thankful For Scott Brown...

FOXNews.com - Senate Democrats Propose $1.9T Increase to U.S. Debt Limit

They need 60 votes to get this criminal piece of legislation passed...

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
    Scott gave us his word. Now we watch him keep that word. Faith is now at work here...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Two ways Obamacare can still pass.

First, the House can vote to pass the Senate version as is. It would then go to the President for signature.

Second, a so called "reconciliation" vote. This would mean only 51% would be needed, however they would have to prove it was concerned more with budget than anything else.

Both have little to no chance but it's still there. Remember Pelosi says it's "full speed ahead" on heath care. I sincerely hope she's one of the losers in upcoming elections.

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    While I hope this puts an end to Obamacare I think there's going to be a push to force it through. Constant watch is needed here, especially Pelosi and Obama.
    Obama, Reid and Pelosi are power hungry.All 3 need a good slap in the face!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123