Brown wins! Usa wins!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Brown wins! Usa wins!!!

  1. #1

    Brown wins! Usa wins!!!

    Just like meeting the British at Concord Bridge, this is a shot heard round the world! We, The Commonwealth of Massachusetts, just replaced the most anti gun seat in the United States Senate with a Pro 2A, NRA A Rated, Senator in Scott Brown!!! I gotta tell you, the local gun clubs helped get out the vote! Our victory in MA is a victory for the USA!!!

  2.   
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by surfcc View Post
    Just like meeting the British at Concord Bridge, this is a shot heard round the world! We, The Commonwealth of Massachusetts, just replaced the most anti gun seat in the United States Senate with a Pro 2A, NRA A Rated, Senator in Scott Brown!!! I gotta tell you, the local gun clubs helped get out the vote! Our victory in MA is a victory for the USA!!!
    Victory is sweet! Now let's kick the rest of the bums out and realign Washington.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

  4. #3
    WooHoo! Sorry I was in such a hurry to post, I didn't capitalize USA!!! I've always been a PROUD AMERICAN....tonight I am also a PROUD citizen of MASSACHUSETTS!

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by surfcc View Post
    Just like meeting the British at Concord Bridge, this is a shot heard round the world! We, The Commonwealth of Massachusetts, just replaced the most anti gun seat in the United States Senate with a Pro 2A, NRA A Rated, Senator in Scott Brown!!! I gotta tell you, the local gun clubs helped get out the vote! Our victory in MA is a victory for the USA!!!
    Nope.. This is "The Scott heard round the world"...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gray Court, SC
    Posts
    2,934
    Like I said in the other thread. I've been watching the returns all evening and it feels great that he won , however...........watch out for so called moderate Republicans the dems will be trying to buy their votes. There are a couple that will turn for the right price!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    Like I said in the other thread. I've been watching the returns all evening and it feels great that he won , however...........watch out for so called moderate Republicans the dems will be trying to buy their votes. There are a couple that will turn for the right price!

    We will be lucky if there are only a couple.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    Like I said in the other thread. I've been watching the returns all evening and it feels great that he won , however...........watch out for so called moderate Republicans the dems will be trying to buy their votes. There are a couple that will turn for the right price!
    I'm not so sure about that, Red Hat. Tomorrow morning, exactly one year to the day since Obama's inauguration, he may just be viewed as toxic. When you consider tonight in Massachusetts and the States of New Jersey and Virginia recently electing Republican/Conservative Governors, members of Congress would be crazy to continue ignorning the voice of the People. I do believe that, finally, the message is being received LOUDLY AND CLEARLY!!!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    Like I said in the other thread. I've been watching the returns all evening and it feels great that he won , however...........watch out for so called moderate Republicans the dems will be trying to buy their votes. There are a couple that will turn for the right price!
    Please, not tonight... It's been a hard road, so this is a great victory.. Small bites are how we eat the Donkey...

    Valid concern though...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gray Court, SC
    Posts
    2,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    I'm not so sure about that, Red Hat. Tomorrow morning, exactly one year to the day since Obama's inauguration, he may just be viewed as toxic. When you consider tonight in Massachusetts and the States of New Jersey and Virginia recently electing Republican/Conservative Governors, members of Congress would be crazy to continue ignorning the voice of the People. I do believe that, finally, the message is being received LOUDLY AND CLEARLY!!!
    That's my hope that they finally see the writing on the wall. Don't get me wrong I haven't enjoyed an election like this since the Republicans took the house and Senate during the Clinton era. But to be realistic the radical left agenda could care less what the people think. Pelosi and Reed will spin this historical win and will keep pushing their agenda. I do feel that some of the Dems will see it and will back away. Now that the supermajority had been broken it's still no guarantee... we can't let our guard down.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    That's my hope that they finally see the writing on the wall. Don't get me wrong I haven't enjoyed an election like this since the Republicans took the house and Senate during the Clinton era. But to be realistic the radical left agenda could care less what the people think. Pelosi and Reed will spin this historical win and will keep pushing their agenda. I do feel that some of the Dems will see it and will back away. Now that the supermajority had been broken it's still no guarantee... we can't let our guard down.
    For now, let's just enjoy this moment and THIS victory. Are you listening to Brown's acceptance speech? I'm impressed!!!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast