How far are we willing to go? - Page 4

View Poll Results: How far would you be willing to go?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • I use my voice and my vote, never violence

8 10.00%
  • I would shoot back if I had to, but I pray I wont need to

37 46.25%
  • If they try to take my guns or my freedom I have no problem shooting

19 23.75%
  • I know it's coming so I am stocking up on ammo and training for the day they try to take my guns!!

16 20.00%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: How far are we willing to go?

A farmer had a very special pig with a wooden leg. It was special because it had alerted him to a barn fire once, alerted him to wolves after the sheep once and alerted him to a burglar. Why the wooden leg? Because a good pig like that you don't eat all at once. For 200+ years we have been that good pig, protecting this country and laying our lives on the line in foreign wars. And they intend to eat us a little at a time.

Problem is they always divide and conquer and take them a little at a time. First it's full-auto, then it's .50 caliber, then it's semi-auto assault rifles, then handguns, then sniper rifles, then pump/lever rifles/shotguns, etc. (and order isn't important). And in each case they'll grandfather in those that already own them - as long as you register them. That makes it easier to come collect them when they make the law a little stricter in the future. And each time we think "oh, that's somebody else's problem, not mine - they're not after my guns." These politicians aren't stupid - they don't come after us all at once.

poll results

the large majority say they will shoot back i doubt you will get the chance IF it happens you won't be dealing with amatuers think about it
    molon labe

Quote Originally Posted by roho-amarillo View Post
    the large majority say they will shoot back i doubt you will get the chance IF it happens you won't be dealing with amatuers think about it

I believe that the BRITISH said the exact same thing many moons ago. Think about that.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Exclamation just following

let me see at nuremburg i think that was a defense used by the nazis i did hear something encouraging from a sgt. i know at ft.riley we were discusing gun confiscation he if he knew in advance he would do something to get out of that duty if it was a suprise he said he would tell his squad they were on their own and he would take off
    molon labe

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    [/B]
    I believe that the BRITISH said the exact same thing many moons ago. Think about that.
    i agree. an army of so called peasants and farmers defeated the strongest empire of the time. and it was done so in unity without selfishness to their neighbor.
    "You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore."

There is a saying..When you're young you learn, when you're old you understand. If the day arrives that they come for your guns, that is the day that you must use them, and, give them the bullets first. They are the enemy plain and simple. That is the reason you have your guns, to fight for your rights and freedoms should the government become the enemy of the people and try to enslave YOU.This is AMERICA, when it comes down to confiscating guns in this country, it's NOT A GAME. Only those who don't value their freedom and don't care about their family will not fight to the death if it comes to that point. Is anyone so ignorant of world history, and so naive as to the evil of those tyrants having the power to control every aspect of your life? The past eighty years alone isn't enough proof?

Regardless of the advances of science and technology, the only thing that has never changed is the nature of man, and the incredible horror of his imagination and determination to destroy at will, after acquiring power. Patrick Henry said, "Give me liberty or give me death". That is American. Just as true today as the day that Thomas Jefferson said , "The Tree Of Liberty Must Be Refreshed From Time To Time With The Blood Of Patriots And Tyrants". Freedom isn't FREE, it never has been. It always amazes me how so many are so willing to fight and die for EVIL, but when it comes to fighting and dying for good, everything is questionable. That's pathetic, IMO.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    and nothing for nothing, i really dont think that the federal government is ready for the national uprising that would take place on the streets if they did infact try to disarm America overnight. they KNOW we wouldnt go peacefully, and their would be a very high body count. i dont think they are willing to have that responisbility on their plate. but then again ya never know...they'll have to kill us all. and thats alot of people..
    If it comes down to it, the government could care less how many of us they kill. That's the idea, to kill as many of us that they can while they can, that many less to have to contend with thereafter. Russia and China murdered over 100 million people in order to seize control, that's the way it's done, that's the way it's always been done.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    There is a saying..When you're young you learn, when you're old you understand. If the day arrives that they come for your guns, that is the day that you must use them, and, give them the bullets first. They are the enemy plain and simple. That is the reason you have your guns, to fight for your rights and freedoms should the government become the enemy of the people and try to enslave YOU.This is AMERICA, when it comes down to confiscating guns in this country, it's NOT A GAME. Only those who don't value their freedom and don't care about their family will not fight to the death if it comes to that point. Is anyone so ignorant of world history, and so naive as to the evil of those tyrants having the power to control every aspect of your life? The past eighty years alone isn't enough proof?

+10 Good one! Maybe I'm of the "old" generation even if I am still on my training wheels when it comes to guns ...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

I do not know y'alls background, but I have a distinct and close relationship to many people in Germany, who died trusting their "neighbors", as they were led off like sheep to slaughter. They want my guns--they were stolen. They want me--I will not go off to a camp in Idaho. Do you get my drift? Do I think it can happen? Hell yes. I may be old but I am a student of history and I see very little difference to Germany in the late 20's and 30's---it just has not come to total fruition yet. I sure hope it does not but I will not be a sheep, regardless of which neighbor comes to my door to take me away.
    As for the few poster writers who are "tired" of hearing all this stuff, don't read them and don't write about them. Stick with handguns and holsters and defensive scenarios. I try to keep out of this, but as they said in the Sopranos, "I tried to get out but they just keep draggin me back in". I take this subject VERY PERSONALLY and seriously.

Wow, polls like this scare me. Although I have my answer, I will not answer such a question on a public forum. This read by the wrong person/group, and the intent of the OP misconstrued, will do nothing but bring forth the worst, thus forcing the end result that nobody wants from this poll.

My .02 anyway...
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast