"DOOMSDAY" clock

Thread: "DOOMSDAY" clock

Exclamation "DOOMSDAY" clock

Everyone I am sure has heard of the “DOOMSDAY“clock. For those that haven’t it is a hypothetical clock that was started in 1947 by the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists. The closer the clock is to midnight the closer the world is to a nuclear Armageddon.

I purpose we set up on this site a 2nd Amendment clock. The closer the clock is to midnight the closer Americans are to losing their 2nd Amendment rights. Or it could be a SHTF clock, Patriot clock, you get the idea. Keeping with tradition, IMO the clock should read 7 minutes to midnight. The minute hand would mover closer to or farther away from midnight based on current events, i.e., terrorist attacks, BS laws, unconstitutionally enforced laws, new assault weapons ban or anything that would infringe upon our 2nd Amendment rights. Who wants to play?
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

tic-toc get the clock running !

Who has those clocks???? Isn't that setting fear ?
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

If it was already running it took a big step froward when Obama took office.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7