DVR Glenn Beck Tomorrow: the revolutionary holocaust, live free or die...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DVR Glenn Beck Tomorrow: the revolutionary holocaust, live free or die...

DVR Glenn Beck Tomorrow: the revolutionary holocaust, live free or die...

FYI: DVR Glenn Beck Tomorrow Friday 1/22/2010 5PM EST

The revolutionary holocaust
    live free or die

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

from the small clip he showed on wednesday, looks like this one is going to be interesting to say the least.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

It's going to be one of those "must see" shows.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

On Thursday's Glenn Beck show, one of his guests said that he was amazed that Glenn's documentary is being allowed on national television! Guess we'll find out what he meant by that in 80 minutes!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Really wanted to watch this. Working didnt allow that tho. Anywhere I can find it on the web? And how was it?
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by rugerfan.64 View Post
    Really wanted to watch this. Working didnt allow that tho. Anywhere I can find it on the web? And how was it?
    Hey, RF, I'm still at work so I missed his early show, too. He does come back on late-nite (1:00 am here on Central Time). I'm gonna watch it then, or record it.

I'm going to watch it late also. 2:00 am eastern...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

RugerFan, RedHat & JJFlash -- I'm really looking forward to reading your posts on Glenn Beck's show tonight! Since you three won't be able to watch until 1 a.m. or 2 a.m., I'll reserve my comments until you share your thoughts!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

I just wish I could be home to watch it at that time. Work Saturday,so thats gonna really blow watching Beck. Hopefully I can catch it on the web,if not I will just have to dig it up later. Motel rooms really do suck. Pardon my french
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by rugerfan.64 View Post
    I just wish I could be home to watch it at that time. Work Saturday,so thats gonna really blow watching Beck. Hopefully I can catch it on the web,if not I will just have to dig it up later. Motel rooms really do suck. Pardon my french
    Try TONIGHT (Saturday) at 9 p.m.ET on Fox News, rugerfan. Fox usually rebroadcasts one of Beck's shows, from the previous week, and I'd be willing to bet that yesterday's show will be tonight's pick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast