How would you classify our situation in the Senate?

View Poll Results: How would you classify our situation in the Senate?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • absolutely hopeless

15 26.32%
  • an uphill battle with room for improvement

25 43.86%
  • we have a handle on it

0 0%
  • this is just the start of something bigger than all of us

15 26.32%
  • other (please post response and defend your position)

2 3.51%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How would you classify our situation in the Senate?

FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Hopeless...the Senate is still filled with Democrats and Republicans who hate the Constitution...
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    Hopeless...the Senate is still filled with Democrats and Republicans who hate the Constitution...
    I have to agree. Until we get term limits and elect people that understand the Constitution we'll always be in a underdog fight!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

I prefer to view the glass as half full! I am very optimistic that 2010 and 2012 will bring the change that we truly can live with and that will ensure the survival of our Constitutional Republic.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

I hate to be pessimistic but I feel the same. We may win some battles but I feel the real problem is that both parties are full of traitors that are either completely on board with those that want to destroy our sovereignty, kill our Republic and propel us head long into their NWO or are so inept that they are of little help. I am afraid that unless God intervenes we don't have a snowballs chance in H_ _ _ of turning this around. Now having said all that I do feel we still have to fight the good fight no matter what happens. As others have said before when push comes to shove I would rather die fighting on my feet a free man than on my knees a slave. CW&M I pray that you are right. I don't want to be right about this.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I hate to be pessimistic but I feel the same. We may win some battles but I feel the real problem is that both parties are full of traitors that are either completely on board with those that want to destroy our sovereignty, kill our Republic and propel us head long into their NWO or are so inept that they are of little help. I am afraid that unless God intervenes we don't have a snowballs chance in H_ _ _ of turning this around. Now having said all that I do feel we still have to fight the good fight no matter what happens. As others have said before when push comes to shove I would rather die fighting on my feet a free man than on my knees a slave. CW&M I pray that you are right. I don't want to be right about this.
    How do you explain Brown's stunning victory in rescuing "the People's Seat" from "the Kennedy Legacy Seat"...divine intervention. So many people were praying and He answered our pleas! And I believe, to the depths of my soul that, as long as we ask for His help, He will continue to give us victory after victory in D. C. "Unless the Lord builds the house its builders labor in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchmen stand guard in vain." Psalm 127:1
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    How do you explain Brown's stunning victory in rescuing "the People's Seat" from "the Kennedy Legacy Seat"...divine intervention. So many people were praying and He answered our pleas! And I believe, to the depths of my soul that, as long as we ask for His help, He will continue to give us victory after victory in D. C. "Unless the Lord builds the house its builders labor in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchmen stand guard in vain." Pslam 127:1
    i agree but it will take a lot more victories to turn this thing around. I know there is always hope. As I have said we will have to keep fighting, praying and remain vigilant and see what happens.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Exclamation Well said

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    How do you explain Brown's stunning victory in rescuing "the People's Seat" from "the Kennedy Legacy Seat"...divine intervention. So many people were praying and He answered our pleas! And I believe, to the depths of my soul that, as long as we ask for His help, He will continue to give us victory after victory in D. C. "Unless the Lord builds the house its builders labor in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchmen stand guard in vain." Psalm 127:1
    If My people who are called by My name will get on their knees and pray to Me...I will heal their land
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    If My people who are called by My name will get on their knees and pray to Me...I will heal their land
    Exactly, festus!

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Exactly and that is what I believe it will take to really change things. I think it will take a major revival in our country and it will have to start with those of us that are Christians. That is why I said it will take God intervening.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast