Ron Paul Warns Of Coming “Social And Political Chaos”
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul Warns Of Coming “Social And Political Chaos”

Exclamation Ron Paul Warns Of Coming “Social And Political Chaos”

The puppet masters that are controlling the puppets in congress and the White House want this. They want an excuse to declare martial law and move ahead with their agenda. Regrettably there are many, most of Americans that can not see this. They live in denial. Their heads are buried in the sand hoping they will wake and find everything o.k.

"Since March 9, 1933, the United states has been in a state of national emergency. A majority of the people of the United States have their lives under emergency rule. For 40 years (now 72 years) freedoms and governmental procedures, guaranteed by the Constitution have, in varying degrees, been abridged by laws brought forth by states of national emergency."
    Senate Report 93-549 (1973).

"The truth of the matter is that you do have those standby provisions, and the statutory emergency plans are there whereby you could, in the name of stopping terrorism, apprehend, invoke the military, and arrest Americans and hold them in detention camps."
    U.S. Representative Henry Gonzalez, August 29, 1994

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
    - David Rockefeller

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."
    Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

Ron Paul Warns Of Coming Social And Political Chaos 220110RP

Congressman delivers timely State Of The Republic address

Steve Watson
    Infowars.net
    Friday, Jan 22, 2010

Texas Congressman Ron Paul has delivered a riveting “State of The Republic” address on his Campaign for Liberty website, orating his thoughts on where the U.S. stands as a nation and what the future holds.

Paul warns that if the country continues along the course it is on, we will witness a three stage slide into social and political chaos, beginning with the current financial crisis, a coming dollar crisis, and culminating in mass unrest.

“Reality is setting in,” the Congressman urges, adding that the only way to prevent social breakdown is to embrace liberty and self reliance and reject the nanny state and government dependency.

“We are rapidly moving toward a dangerous time in our history. Society as we know it is vulnerable to political and social unrest. This impending crisis comes as a consequence of our flawed foreign and domestic economic policies, a silly notion of money, ignorance about central banking, ignoring the onerous power and mischief of out of control intelligence agencies, our unsustainable welfare state and a willingness to sacrifice privacy and civil liberties in an attempt to achieve safety and security from an inept government.”

“Dangerous times indeed.” The Congressman states, stressing that a street fight to restore liberty is not a good option.

“The only way that we can prevent blood from running in the streets is to offer a better idea of the proper role of government in a society that desires, first and foremost, liberty.”

“The social unrest will illicit cries for the government to exert unusual force to head off a complete breakdown of law and order. The ultimate trap will be set for a system of government claiming to protect a free society.” Paul states.

“If more power and police authority are not given to the Federal government, it will be argued that only anarchy will result. If more government policing power is given, it will mean a lethal threat to civil liberties.”

The Congressman also warns that it is naive to assume that the American people will not be the eventual target of draconian laws and restrictions already introduced in the wake of 9/11.

“Our civil leaders will not be hesitant to use these powers to maintain order, tragically, the people may even demand it.” he says

Ron Paul Warns Of Coming Social And Political Chaos FOTR 340x1692

The Congressman elegantly lays out the intricacies of the financial crisis and its history, specifically pointing the finger of blame at the Fed and in particular Ben Bernanke, referring to the crisis as Bernanke’s “very risky experiment with the health of our country and the wealth of our economy.”

“The worldwide financial system built on a foundation of paper has received the shockwaves of an impending collapse. The wild speculation in the derivatives market, the stock market bubble, the insurmountable debt, public and private, and the massive malinvestments have been shattered.”

Paul points out that doubling the money supply can hardly be a solution to a problem stemming from the creation of excess credit.

“It wouldn’t make much sense for a doctor taking care of a very sick patient from severe infection, to deliberately give the patient another infection – yet that is what the PhD doctors are doing to our very sick economy.”

“The only solution so far offered has been to print more money faster, keep interest rates low, at practically 0%, and remove all stops for controlling deficits. These are the very policies that caused the disequalibrium, and doing more of the same, but only faster, can hardly help our economy.” Paul comments.

“When it is revealed that the insider friends of the Fed and Congress get billions of dollars in bailout at the expense of the middle class, it’s no wonder the people are taking to the streets and directing their hostilities towards both Republicans and Democrats in Washington.”

Watch The Congressman’s State of The Republic Address in full:

By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Exclamation Great post

HK4U...I think you are on to something. Nice post with supporting history. I believe this supports my earlier post about Will the UN ever occupy US soil. Ron Paul is a very smart guy and should be more prominent in our society. Even as such, DHS has labeled his supporters as Potential Domestic Terrorists. For what? Having a first amendment right to free speech concerning their opinion? Political chaos is right. They do not want to give up what they stole from the people and would rather trash freedom than give it back. Wait until 2010 elections when they get a good solid beat down at the hands of the voters (If the office of the president does not attempt to cancel the elections due to some national emergency[details to be broadcast on CNN])
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

We certainly need more like Ron Paul in the House & Senate...

His Son Rand Paul is running for U.S. Senate in Kentucky so that's a start...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

The most worrisome part in Paul's whole message, to me, is the part where "the people will demand" that the government step in...flippin' sheep. For sure, I can see this happening.

"War of the Worlds" to be restaged???

"...if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil..." Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

As I pondered the possible meaning of these words, I thought what worldwide event (real or promulgated) could cause such a reaction? My only conclusion is a STAGED invasion from outer space. That is certainly something that could cause wide panic, just like the radio broadcast of "War of the Worlds".
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by conservative wife & mom View Post
    "...if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil..." dr. Henry kissinger, bilderberger conference, evians, france, 1991

as i pondered the possible meaning of these words, i thought what worldwide event (real or promulgated) could cause such a reaction? My only conclusion is an invasion from outer space. That is certainly something that could cause wide panic, just like the radio broadcast of "war of the worlds".
    global economic crisis...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

There are a number of things that they could pull on us and it could very well be a combination of several.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    The most worrisome part in Paul's whole message, to me, is the part where "the people will demand" that the government step in...flippin' sheep. For sure, I can see this happening.
    unfortunately I can see that also. lack of educating one's self along with fake fear given to you by those who want to control you is a dangerous combination. more and more people are waking up... but so many more are still living with their eyes shut.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I recommend reading two books. CRASHPROOF 2.0 Peter Schiff
    POST AMERICAN WORLD Fareed Zakaria >> Yes the same book that an email that went around showing Barry O carrying as he was on a tarmak. They both give some idea of what is happening to the world economy and to our dollar.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    unfortunately I can see that also. lack of educating one's self along with fake fear given to you by those who want to control you is a dangerous combination. more and more people are waking up... but so many more are still living with their eyes shut.
    That's why the sheeple need "guard dogs" -- the vigilant Patriots and that's you and me, My Fellow Forum Buddies!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast