Obama Panics About November...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama Panics About November...

Obama Panics About November...

Panicking about November Obama Brings Back Campaign Aide David Plouffe to Help Elect Democrats...

BHO has tapped David Plouffe, who managed Obama’s Constitution trampling White House campaign in 2008, to help embattled Democrats in this year’s mid-term congressional elections...

"We want all our best players on the field for 2010, and he is the best of the best when it comes to marrying strategy and tactics," said David Axelrod, a senior White House adviser.
    (ACORN & SEIU are back on speed dial...)

When it became clear that the libtards were going to get the beat down in Massachusetts Obama met with Plouffe at the White House on Tuesday January 19th ... the same day that Massachusetts voters elected sitting Republican State Senator Lt. Colonel Scott Brown to the U.S. Senate seat previously occupied by Constitution Hating, Anti-Second Amendment Ted Kennedy for 47 years...

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...servative.html

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Panic is a good thing.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    Panic is a good thing.
    That depends on what the panic drives an individual to do! Obama is a narcissistic personality. Having dealt with such a person, personally, I can tell you that when they are in "panic mode" they are extremely dangerous and will go to any lengths to protect their own selfish interests. They have absolutely no concern, whatsoever, for the rights of others. As a matter of fact, narcissistic personalities are incapable of feeling empathy or sympathy for any one.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    That depends on what the panic drives an individual to do! Obama is a narcissistic personality. Having dealt with such a person, personally, I can tell you that when they are in "panic mode" they are extremely dangerous and will go to any lengths to protect their own selfish interests. They have absolutely no concern, whatsoever, for the rights of others. As a matter of fact, narcissistic personalities are incapable of feeling empathy or sympathy for any one.
    When has Obama cared a whit about anyone other than himself or his own personal agenda? I know these people can be dangerous. Knowing that they can also be fun to watch.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    When has Obama cared a whit about anyone other than himself or his own personal agenda? I know these people can be dangerous. Knowing that they can also be fun to watch.
    I agree to an extent. I do think it would be entertaining to watch him tremble and panic, but I'm afraid his actions, or reactions to that, may have a direct effect on all of us, and that scares me a little bit. I think with people like him, it's impossible to expect anything, because he seems to be frighteningly capable of almost anything. I hope we don't suffer any more from that.

Narcisstics usually have a big stripe of sociopath mixed in.

-Doc

There have been a lot of narcissistic types in power over the ages. Nero, Hitler, Stalin to name a few.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    There have been a lot of narcissistic types in power over the ages. Nero, Hitler, Stalin to name a few.
    ...which is a real indication of what Obama's narcissistic personality is capable of!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Maybe the panic will prove to be too much and he'll be another "first" for our country. He may end up being the first U.S. President to commit suicide.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Since we know we can't count on CNN or the big three to try to uncover the workings of the Dems campaign machine, we're going to have to torture Fox to get them to do it.
    Heavily medicated for your protection.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast