Barack Obama is a narcissist of the worst kind - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama is a narcissist of the worst kind

The more voters he can keep sucking on the government sow, the better chance he has of being re-elected. His supporters don't want to loose all their freebees. Watch him to keep the class warfare going. Those greedy rich people don't want to share their money. If you happen to own a business, how dare you expect to make a profit. You will be made enemies of the state.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Henry Kissinger has stated that O'Bama has been groomed to be the architect of The New World Order.
    Americas Epitaph
    "Since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done"

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Henry Kissinger has stated that O'Bama has been groomed to be the architect of The New World Order.
    He should know because he is knee deep in the movement himself.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

5. did anyone notice his posture at his 2nd introduction (by Pelosi) before his SoTU address the other night? He literally threw his head back and stuck his nose in the air and, as only he can so impressively do, looked to the right and then the left. I think he was telling himself "I am so awesome."

ALSO, did anyone else see the pics from his middle school visit last week? In front of him, to his left and right, were his ever present teleprompters.....speaking to 5th and 6th graders. What an empty suit.........

Quote Originally Posted by jreXD9 View Post
    did anyone notice his posture at his 2nd introduction (by Pelosi) before his SoTU address the other night? He literally threw his head back and stuck his nose in the air and, as only he can so impressively do, looked to the right and then the left. I think he was telling himself "I am so awesome."

ALSO, did anyone else see the pics from his middle school visit last week? In front of him, to his left and right, were his ever present teleprompters.....speaking to 5th and 6th graders. What an empty suit.........
    Yes, I did notice B.O.'s "nose in the air" moment. I interpreted that demeanor to signify "I am superior to all of you. No one is as important as I am. I deserve your applause and your complete adoration".

I did not see the photos from the middle school visit. Will have to look for them. He needed a teleprompter to talk with 5th and 6th graders??? Makes me wonder if someone, behind the scenes. is "assigning" him his words. Maybe Michelle, a/k/a FLOTUS, is telling POTUS what to say. ROFL
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

7. Quote Originally Posted by jreXD9 View Post
    did anyone notice his posture at his 2nd introduction (by Pelosi) before his SoTU address the other night? He literally threw his head back and stuck his nose in the air and, as only he can so impressively do, looked to the right and then the left. I think he was telling himself "I am so awesome."

I have heard the teleprompters were not in the classroom with the students, but in a different room where he met with reporters.
    Although he may not have an idea of his own, or the ability to form a coherent sentence, I will give credit where credit is due, he is a phenominal reader.....
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

8. in the picture I saw the prompters were definitely in A classroom, though maybe not in THE classroom where he spoke to the students.
    regardless, does he need a blasted prompter for everything? maybe so, as evidenced by his frequent stumblings when he tried to gurgitate ad lib.

Perhaps he needs a prompter for everything because what he says is not so much his on thoughts as those of his puppet masters.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

10. Quote Originally Posted by jreXD9 View Post
    in the picture I saw the prompters were definitely in A classroom, though maybe not in THE classroom where he spoke to the students.
    regardless, does he need a blasted prompter for everything? maybe so, as evidenced by his frequent stumblings when he tried to gurgitate ad lib.
    He needs a teleprompter because, while he is a phenominal reader, he has no coherent thoughts of his own.
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Perhaps he needs a prompter for everything because what he says is not so much his on thoughts as those of his puppet masters.
    I agree 100%, HK4U!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast