Gun Banning RINO Running for Obama Illinois Senate Seat!

Thread: Gun Banning RINO Running for Obama Illinois Senate Seat!

Gun Banning RINO Running for Obama Illinois Senate Seat!

In case blood is NOT shooting out of your eyes yet...

The RINO REPUBLICAN Congressman from the U.S. House of Representatives that last attempted to bring back that stinking Clinton Assault Weapons Ban IS NOW RUNNING FOR THE U.S. SENATE

RINO Republican Congressman Mark Kirk (R-IL) is running for Barack Obama's U.S. Senate Seat currently held by Roland Burris (D-IL), who will not seek reelection.

The polls have Gun Ban, Anti-Second Amendment Mark Kirk currently in front...

H.R. 6257: Assault Weapons Ban Reauthorization Act of 2008
    H.R. 6257 [110th]: Assault Weapons Ban Reauthorization Act of 2008 (GovTrack.us)

Here is 4 of his RINO partners in crime that joined him in attempting to impose this infringement on us...
    That also need to be FIRED!

Michael Castle (R-DE)
    Michael Ferguson (R-NJ7)
    Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL18)
    Christopher Shays (R-CT4)

This guy is the worst of the worst RINO and we need get the word out about this RINO Second Amendment Sell-Out, for starters; write the RNC Chairman Michael Steele, Guns & Ammo Magazine, Governor Sarah Palin, Governor Mike Huckabee, Alan Keyes, Ron & Rand Paul, our Republican U.S. Senators & Republican Representative in the U.S. House of Representatives, the NRA, GOA, SAF, JPFO and any other pro-Second Amendment individual, group etc., asking them to in no uncertain terms ADAMANTLY OPPOSE MARK KIRK FOR U.S. SENATE IN ILLINOIS or any other office he seeks to represent WE THE PEOPLE, the Constitution, and closest to our hearts THE UNABRIDGED SECOND AMENDMENT:
    The Unabridged Second Amendment

NO RINOS, NO MODERATES IN 2010...

Here are a few quick links to contact some of the Republicans that can help make a difference...
    http://www.capwiz.com/nra/dbq/officials/

Contact Chairman Steele with your concerns:
    Phone: 202-863-8700.
    Fax: 202-863-8820.
    Email: [email protected].
    RNC General Comment Line: 202.863.8790

Contact The Gun Owners of America:
    Gun Owners of America

Contact The NRA:
    https://secure.nraila.org/Contact.aspx

Contact The SAF:
    Second Amendment Foundation Online

Contact the JPFO:
    Phone (262) 673-9745
    Fax (262) 673-9746
    [email protected]
    Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership - Homepage

Contact Alan Keyes:
    http://www.alankeyes.com/

Contact Sarah Palin:
    http://www.palinforamerica.com/

Contact Mike Huckabee:
    http://www.mikehuckabee.com/index.cfm?fa=Contact.Home

Contact Ron Paul:
    http://www.house.gov/paul/contact.shtml

Contact Guns & Ammo Magazine:
    http://gunsandammomag.com/

Contact Rand Paul:
    http://www.randpaul2010.com/contact/

Here's a worthy candidate we can get behind to "Oppose Mark Kirk" on the Republican side in the primaries...
    WE HAVE TO STOP THIS B.S. RIGHT NOW!
    Here's one a whole helluva lot better; meet Mr. Andy Martin for U.S. Senate:

http://www.andyforussenator.com/

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    In case blood is NOT shooting out of your eyes yet...

The RINO REPUBLICAN Congressman from the U.S. House of Representatives that last attempted to bring back that stinking Clinton Assault Weapons Ban IS NOW RUNNING FOR THE U.S. SENATE

RINO Republican Congressman Mark Kirk (R-IL) is running for Barack Obama's U.S. Senate Seat currently held by Roland Burris (D-IL), who will not seek reelection.

The polls have Kirk currently in front...

H.R. 6257: Assault Weapons Ban Reauthorization Act of 2008
    H.R. 6257 [110th]: Assault Weapons Ban Reauthorization Act of 2008 (GovTrack.us)

Here is 4 of his RINO partners in crime that joined him in attempting to impose this infringement on us...
    That also need to be FIRED!

Michael Castle (R-DE)
    Michael Ferguson (R-NJ7)
    Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL18)
    Christopher Shays (R-CT4)

This guy is the worst of the worst RINO and we need get the word out about this RINO Second Amendment Sell-Out, for starters; write the RNC Chairman Michael Steele, Guns & Ammo Magazine, Governor Sarah Palin, Governor Mike Huckabee, Alan Keyes, Ron & Rand Paul, our Republican U.S. Senators & Republican Representative in the U.S. House of Representatives, the NRA, GOA, SAF, JPFO and any other pro-Second Amendment individual, group etc., asking them to in no uncertain terms ADAMANTLY OPPOSE MARK KIRK FOR U.S. SENATE IN ILLINOIS or any other office he seeks to represent WE THE PEOPLE, the Constitution, and closest to our hearts THE UNABRIDGED SECOND AMENDMENT:
    The Unabridged Second Amendment

NO RINOS, NO MODERATES IN 2010...

Here are a few quick links to contact some of the Republicans that can help make a difference...
    http://www.capwiz.com/nra/dbq/officials/

contact Chairman Steele with your concerns:
    Phone: 202-863-8700.
    Fax: 202-863-8820.
    Email: [email protected].
    RNC General Comment Line: 202.863.8790

Contact The Gun Owners of America:
    Gun Owners of America

Contact The NRA:
    https://secure.nraila.org/Contact.aspx

Contact The SAF:
    Second Amendment Foundation Online

Contact the JPFO:
    Phone (262) 673-9745
    Fax (262) 673-9746
    [email protected]
    Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership - Homepage

Contact Alan Keyes:
    Alan Keyes's LOYAL TO LIBERTY

Contact Sarah Palin:
    Palin for America

Contact Mike Huckabee:
    Contact - Mike Huckabee

Contact Ron Paul:
    Congressman Ron Paul - Contact Congressman Paul

Contact Guns & Ammo Magazine:
    http://gunsandammomag.com/

Contact Rand Paul:
    Contact | Rand Paul 2010 | U.S. Senate

Here's a worthy candidate we can get behind to oppose Mark Kirk on the Republican side in the primaries...
    WE HAVE TO STOP THIS B.S. RIGHT NOW!
    Here's one a whole helluva lot better; meet Mr. Andy Martin for U.S. Senate:

Weclome To The Andy Martin Campaign for U.S. Senator 2010
    YouTube - Andy Martin & Rep. candidates for U.S. Senate debate. video 2 of 6

YouTube- Barack Hussein Obama and Friends - A History of Radicalism - Part 2 of 6

ABC Interview Andy Martin, Candidate for U.S. Senate, Illinois:
    http://abclocal.go.com/wls/feature?s...ons&id=7211744

I would gladly get behind a better candidate if, one is identified; what is pivotal to me is that Mark Kirk in no uncertain terms does not pass the Second Amendment Litmus test...

Again, this IS a election with National Impact on every Second Amendment supporting American...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Illinois U.S. Senate Seat Primary Today!

If you live in Illinois or know somebody in Illinois (call them) DON'T VOTE FOR GUN-BANNING RINO MARK KIRK!

In my view the current best choice is Andy Martin:
    Weclome To The Andy Martin Campaign for U.S. Senator 2010

5. Bohemian -
    I live in Missouri (a somewhat civilized State) but I work across the river in Granite City - 2nd Amendment issues in Illinois are near and dear. I have been making sure every ear at work heard about this clown.

Quote Originally Posted by rickericn View Post
    Bohemian -
    I live in Missouri (a somewhat civilized State) but I work across the river in Granite City - 2nd Amendment issues in Illinois are near and dear. I have been making sure every ear at work heard about this clown.
    Somewhere in Illinois a Firearm Owner can thank you...

Like Scott Brown in Massachusetts, the U.S. Senate Seat in Illinois or any state for that matter is a National Issue for all Firearm Owners...

I did a quick look on Chicago's WBBM Web Site:

WBBM 780 - Chicago's #1 source for local news, traffic and weather - Decision 2010

WINNERS SO FAR

Toni Preckwinkle DEM nominated County Board President
    Mark Kirk, GOP, nominated U.S. Senate, 2010, Illinois
    Judy Baar Topinka, GOP, nominated Comptroller, Illinois.
    Bobby Rush, Dem, nominated U.S. House, District 1, Illinois.
    Tony Munoz, Dem, nominated State Senate, District 1, Illinois.
    Daniel Lipinski, Dem, nominated U.S. House, District 3, Illinois
    Heather Steans, Dem, nominated State Senate, District 7, Illinois
    Danny Davis, Dem, nominated U.S. House, District 7, Illinois.
    John Shimkus, GOP, nominated U.S. House, District 19, Illinois
    Chris Lauzen, GOP, nominated State Senate, District 25, Illinois.
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    I did a quick look on Chicago's WBBM Web Site:

WBBM 780 - Chicago's #1 source for local news, traffic and weather - Decision 2010

WINNERS SO FAR

Toni Preckwinkle DEM nominated County Board President
    Mark Kirk, GOP, nominated U.S. Senate, 2010, Illinois
    Judy Baar Topinka, GOP, nominated Comptroller, Illinois.
    Bobby Rush, Dem, nominated U.S. House, District 1, Illinois.
    Tony Munoz, Dem, nominated State Senate, District 1, Illinois.
    Daniel Lipinski, Dem, nominated U.S. House, District 3, Illinois
    Heather Steans, Dem, nominated State Senate, District 7, Illinois
    Danny Davis, Dem, nominated U.S. House, District 7, Illinois.

John Shimkus, GOP, nominated U.S. House, District 19, Illinois
    Chris Lauzen, GOP, nominated State Senate, District 25, Illinois.
    I heard lower then usual Illinois turn out; I guess the majority in Illinois wish to remain silent SHEEPLE, slaves to the Nanny State; and are oblivious to the fact that at least two of these individuals listed herein are Well-Known Constitution Hating Committed Gun Banners...

Gun Ban, Weapons Ban Bobby Rush - Former Black Panther, Convicted Felon & introduced H.R. 45 - Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009, AKA: Build the Fed's Firearm Confiscation Database:
    H.R. 45: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 (GovTrack.us)
    (Bobby Rush went to fricking Cuba last year for a sit down with the Castro brothers for Christ sake...)

RINO Mark Kirk & Second Amendment Sell-Out - H.R. 6257 - Assault Weapons Ban Reauthorization Act of 2008:

I am going to do some research on the Democrat that won their parties nomination last night running against RINO Mark Kirk in November, see if something better there; because there is NO FRICKING WAY IN HELL, I am going to let Republicans/Conservatives/Independents get jovial about backing RINO Mark Kirk; maybe there is a independent or other 3rd party candidate we help our fellow Illinois Constitution & Second Amendment Supporters get behind cause RINO MARK KIRK SUCKS...

Looks grim for Illinois & the U.S. Senate at the moment... will advise

I have already wrote letters to Sean Hannity & others at Fox News (I encourage others whom hear any Conservative endorsing RINO Mark Kirk to do the same); whom seem to be besides themselves with glee over the prospects of RINO Mark Kirk; I think they need a little water-boarding to help them see the light or something, cause they are clearly out of their fricking minds on this one...

NO RINOS

Watch out for GOP wooden nickels

"Watch out for wooden nickels," is something my Grandpa used to tell me when I was a kid. The sentiment couldn't be more apt now though.

I've watched with some skepticism as Establishment Republicans have been swept into office on a tide of genuine political discontent. As the GOP claims "great" victories in states like Massachusetts and Virginia, gun owners should be hesitant to jump on the GOP bandwagon.

On Tuesday evening, GOP pundits were championing Congressman Mark Kirk's victory in the Illinois Republican U.S. Senate primary. Many of those same talking heads are enthusiastically trumpeting Representative Kirk's chances to win the Senate seat formerly occupied by President Barack Obama.

Is this Republican success reason for gun owners to be optimistic? Hardly.

Congressman Kirk has long been an enemy of gun owners, supporting legislation to close the so-called "gun-show loop-hole", ban certain types of semi-automatic rifles and require background checks to purchase ammunition.

Kirk is not the only anti-gun Republican looking for a promotion. His gun-hating compadre Congressman Mike Castle of Delaware is preparing to make a run for the Senate as well.

What does this mean for gun owners?

We cannot allow ourselves to be sucked into the hallow victories being celebrated by the Republican Party. Gun owners must be able to discern between the pro-liberty, pro-gun candidates and the anti-gun wolves hiding in Republican clothing.

That's why your involvement with the National Association for Gun Rights is so important. We are here to help you cut through the election year lies, through the political propaganda and expose the anti-gunners from BOTH parties.

Right now the staff at the National Association for Gun Rights is assembling data on candidates from across the country. We're beginning to target House and Senate races, and we're preparing our candidate surveys.

Gun rights surveys are an important part of holding politicians accountable and finding out their views on the Second Amendment. If you'd like to read our survey, you can click here.

Please take a moment to forward this e-mail to your freedom and gun loving friends and family members, remind them that just because a politician has an "R" after their name doesn't mean they're pro-liberty or pro-gun.

For liberty,

Dudley Brown
    Executive Director
    National Association for Gun Rights