Obama's formal declaration: War on the middle class!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama's formal declaration: War on the middle class!

Obama's formal declaration: War on the middle class!

January 25, 2010
    The formal declaration: War on the middle class!

Reading this excellent commentary, by Norvell Rose, will cement your resolve to fight for our Constitution and the Republic! Remember: Whatever Obama says, he means the exact opposite!

Prior to reading this article, I wasn't going to bother watching the State of the Union Address tomorrow night. I've changed my mind. Patriotic Americans need to know what he says he's going to do FOR the country so that we'll know what he's really planning to do TO the country!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Excellent article! People are starting to wake up as to what and who the real Obama machine is and what they're doing to
    America. I've commented in a couple of recent responses that I am convinced that we are under attack not by just Obama,
    but the people/organization who is controlling him and so many other influential people here and in Europe. I am attaching a link to a 2 hr. video, yes 2 hrs, but it explains who is pulling the strings. I first learned of the Bilderberg group several years ago and until about a year ago it was very hard to find much information on them anywhere. They're very secretive, and for a good reason. It's their goal to be the puppet masters of the new world order. Please take the time to watch it or even part of it and make your own decision. I'm not crazy about the messenger, Alex Jones, but what he has to say in this video agrees with everything that I have discovered on my own for the last several years. You won't like what you hear when you hear who all is involved in this group, but don't shoot the messenger for the bad news. Do your own separate research and find out for yourself. While it's ugly, it is enlightening and puts lots of things and people into
    perspective. Judge for yourself:
    YouTube - The Obama Deception HQ Full length version

Most of our Presidents and many in Congress have been puppets for this NWO movement for a long time. So many of the sheeple in this country remain are in denial because they have a fear of the C word (conspiracy) however if one would take a little time to do some research they would be shocked to see what has been in the works of quite some time.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by OUTTAHERE View Post
    Excellent article! People are starting to wake up as to what and who the real Obama machine is and what they're doing to
    America. I've commented in a couple of recent responses that I am convinced that we are under attack not by just Obama,
    but the people/organization who is controlling him and so many other influential people here and in Europe. I am attaching a link to a 2 hr. video, yes 2 hrs, but it explains who is pulling the strings. I first learned of the Bilderberg group several years ago and until about a year ago it was very hard to find much information on them anywhere. They're very secretive, and for a good reason. It's their goal to be the puppet masters of the new world order. Please take the time to watch it or even part of it and make your own decision. I'm not crazy about the messenger, Alex Jones, but what he has to say in this video agrees with everything that I have discovered on my own for the last several years. You won't like what you hear when you hear who all is involved in this group, but don't shoot the messenger for the bad news. Do your own separate research and find out for yourself. While it's ugly, it is enlightening and puts lots of things and people into
    perspective. Judge for yourself:
    YouTube - The Obama Deception HQ Full length version
    Yes, I've been aware of the Bilderberg Group...also The Trilateral Commission...and George Soros for several years now! These are the secretive Puppetmasters. I learned, just yesterday, that John Rockefeller contributed millions of dollars, back in the 1940's, toward the construction of the U.N. building. As one of the "elite", he was just helping to bring their plan of a New World Order/One World Government to fruition. As you know,, the Rockefeller name is linked to BOTH the Bilderberg Group and The Trilateral Commission. IMHO, the BG, TC and Soros are all being used by Satan for the culmination of the Great Tribulation.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Tis all Biblical...but I still plan to go down fighting.

Assasination teams are looking better all the time. Here's a present for ya, from the Lord: Boom! Hey, Soros, it's coming one way or another; you're doomed in the here and now, or the hereafter. Makes no nevermind to me.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Tis all Biblical...but I still plan to go down fighting.
    +1 to infinity...and we all know that our Lord is Infinite, don't we?

I can predict the future...GOD WINS!
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    I can predict the future...GOD WINS!
    Very true, Ringo, and aren't we ever so glad!

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    +1 to infinity...and we all know that our Lord is Infinite, don't we?
    Yes, we do!

mmm... Osama or Obama's declaration of war?
    YouTube - Is Obama really Osama bin Laden-

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast