Glenn Beck believes that Obama is a citizen... - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Glenn Beck believes that Obama is a citizen...

[QUOTE=HK4U;111317]C W & M. You and I know that there are none so blind as they that will not see. Trying to convince the sheeple that would rather remain in denial is a hopeless task. there are those however that just have not really studied the matter and those are the ones that we have to reach. Some will never wake up. Is it a conspiracy. Yes. Is it secret. Not any more for those that want to know the truth.

You stupid *****.

If it was secret you would not know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by crstrode View Post
    You don't get it.

I'm not disagreeing with you.

It is folks like you that cannot see the forest for the trees.

Yes - these groups and institutions ARE indeed steering the course of this country and the world.

My contention is that there is no secrecy at all.
    Like I said, if a normal everyday citizen such as yourself can find out about them and their agenda, then it is indeed out in the great wide open.

These people have no fear. They know full well that people will do nothing to stop them. Even if there was anything that COULD be done, it will not be done.

They know that the worst that will ever happen is that you, and me, and our friends and neighbors will sit quietly in our homes waiting for the Gestapo to arrive and take our lives, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.

O.K. I see where you are comming from. I agree it is not much secret anymore. Once it was but not today. Yet there are many people that still don't believe even

The Machine has nothing to fear from fat dumb and happy Americans
    O.K. I see where you are coming from. It is not that much of a secret anymore. It was once but now it should be plain as the nose on our face. However there are still those that do not believe because it destroys their comfort level
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

[quote=crstrode;111318]
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    C W & M. You and I know that there are none so blind as they that will not see. Trying to convince the sheeple that would rather remain in denial is a hopeless task. there are those however that just have not really studied the matter and those are the ones that we have to reach. Some will never wake up. Is it a conspiracy. Yes. Is it secret. Not any more for those that want to know the truth.

You stupid *****.

If it was secret you would not know about it.
    Was just gonna weigh in, in defense of your position and then you went and called them "stupid *****". Look, it's difficult enough to communicate in person and gain understanding of what each are saying. Don't you think that A LOT can be lost in the translation when attempting to exchange ideas through this type of forum? So, no, they're NOT stupid *****, they simply failed to grasp the point you were trying to make. Are you a "stupid ****" for not clearly explaining the first time around?

You ought to apologize. If you're man enough...

My view, which most know pretty well by now has not changed one iota...

To say there is not any secret about Obama and who all his puppet masters are would require willful suspension of all disbelief...

Sure some of them are obvious to those of us paying attention, or have done a little research; but there is this gaping black hole of untold proportions & secrecy associated & surrounding this guy that is growing exponentially; for a public figure this is unheard of in U.S. history; the silence of Obama & Company, the mainstream media including fox news is deafening...

There is obviously great secrecy associated with anything having anything remotely to do with the Usurper-in-Chief's personal history...

Further, as I have stated a bazillion times by now; IF he is not hiding his Citizenship he is hiding SOMETHING.

Moreover, logic dictates IF it was not something criminal & thus a impeachable offense we would know everything there is to know about Obama by now, just as we do about every other President in U.S. History...
    Such as how a kid raised by his grandparents whom did not have a pot to piss in; was able to travel around the world to Kenya & Pakistan and elsewhere; apparently never held a U.S. Passport until he became a U.S. Senator in 2004; how without neither himself or his grandparents taking out any loans he was able to pay for attending some of the most expensive colleges in the country; including but not limited to: Harvard, Columbia, Occidental College, et.al.
    Why a Law Professor quits a prestigious position to move to the Ghetto South Side of Chicago and becomes a voluntary community organizer with the likes of William Ayers, ACORN/SEIU/Annenberg, etc...
    Wait Annenberg? that sounds familiar doesn't it? you may know them better as FACT CHECK, the single & sole source all so-called birther debunkers point to when they claim this issue is nonsense by so-called right wing extremists...
    The same Annenberg whom were employers for one William Ayers & Barack Obama a Attorney of Record for ACORN (whom shares protests & offices and much else with SEIU coincidentally) when they forced Bill Clinton as President to sign a radical expansion of Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac that forced them to give you guessed it mortgages to those whom would not otherwise qualify; and have in recent history made up the bulk of the housing foreclosures...
    The Same Annenberg whom was a six-figure campaign contributor to Obama's Presidential Campaign and the Gun-Banning Brady Bunch whom also made a similar six-figure campaign contribution to Obama's campaign.

In addition, its absolutely criminal how little we know about the individual claiming to be our President. You'd think we were in some 3rd world country, when people are ridiculed or ignored or fired (Lou Dobbs for example) when they ask the same questions that were asked of John McCain; Congressional hearings were held for Christ sake when these EXACT SAME QUESTIONS WERE ASKED OF JOHN MCCAIN; AT THE SAME TIME THEY WERE ASKED OF BARACK OBAMA; Over Two Years ago... John McCain said here's everything you asked for, IF you need anything else, please don't hesitate to ask; my life is a open book...

Obama LAWYER'D UP...

No Congressional Hearings, and Dirty Harry Reid (D-NV) & Crazy Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) stated no such hearings will be allowed as long as they are in power...

Surely his grades can't be any worse than John McCain's whom graduated 2nd from the bottom of his class at the Naval Accadamy...

Every Presidential Candidate from all parties was vetted last year by every single State's Secretary of State whose responsibility it was; EXCEPT BARACK OBAMA; they have all stated, before Barack Obama received the Democratic Parties Nomination, they received a letter from Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) stating: Barack Obama is eligible to be President...
    That was the beginning & the end of the only vetting Barack Obama ever received...
    Mind you this is the same Nancy Pelosi whom at the same time sent out a letter stating a dead person was a valid elector...

While the libtards & democraps try to convince you that the so-called birthers are right-wing extremists; they conveniently omit the fact that those that first raised this issue and continue to lead the charge are LIFE-TIME DEMOCRATS & Public Figures that have more to lose than gain by such actions...

ASSOCIATED PRESS
    Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., walked yesterday with his grandmother, Sarah Hussein Obama, at his father's house in Nyongoma Kogelo village, Kenya. Obama received a hero's welcome yesterday during an emotional family reunion in his late father's hometown.

Whats this? Obama Speaking On Behalf Of A Mass Murderer & Prime Minister of Kenya? Not only did he campaign for this guy personally in Kenya he gave him significant financial support while a sitting U.S. Senator...
    mmm there's that pesky Constitution again; "1799 Logan Act" et.al. saying such activities are prohibited & felonies...

BORN IN THE USA?
    D.C. court case demands Obama explain eligibility
    Contends president's allegiance is to Britain, Kenya, Indonesia:
    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=123428

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post

My view, which most know pretty well by now has not changed one iota...

To say there is not any secret about Obama and who all his puppet masters are would require willful suspension of all disbelief...

Sure some of them are obvious to those of us paying attention, or have done a little research; but there is this gaping black hole of untold proportions & secrecy associated & surrounding this guy that is growing exponentially; for a public figure this is unheard of in U.S. history; the silence of Obama & Company, the mainstream media including fox news is deafening...

There is obviously great secrecy associated with anything having anything remotely to do with the Usurper-in-Chief's personal history...

Further, as I have stated a bazillion times by now; IF he is not hiding his Citizenship he is hiding SOMETHING.

Moreover, logic dictates IF it was not something criminal & thus a impeachable offense we would know everything there is to know about Obama by now, just as we do about every other President in U.S. History...
    Such as how a kid raised by his grandparents whom did not have a pot to piss in; was able to travel around the world to Kenya & Pakistan and elsewhere; apparently never held a U.S. Passport until he became a U.S. Senator in 2004; how without neither himself or his grandparents taking out any loans he was able to pay for attending some of the most expensive colleges in the country; including but not limited to: Harvard, Columbia, Occidental College, et.al.
    Why a Law Professor quits a prestigious position to move to the Ghetto South Side of Chicago and becomes a voluntary community organizer with the likes of William Ayers, ACORN/SEIU/Annenberg, etc...
    Wait Annenberg? that sounds familiar doesn't it? you may know them better as FACT CHECK, the single & sole source all so-called birther debunkers point to when they claim this issue is nonsense by so-called right wing extremists...
    The same Annenberg whom were employers for one William Ayers & Barack Obama a Attorney of Record for ACORN (whom shares protests & offices and much else with SEIU coincidentally) when they forced Bill Clinton as President to sign a radical expansion of Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac that forced them to give you guessed it mortgages to those whom would not otherwise qualify; and have in recent history made up the bulk of the housing foreclosures...
    The Same Annenberg whom was a six-figure campaign contributor to Obama's Presidential Campaign and the Gun-Banning Brady Bunch whom also made a similar six-figure campaign contribution to Obama's campaign.

In addition, its absolutely criminal how little we know about the individual claiming to be our President. You'd think we were in some 3rd world country, when people are ridiculed or ignored or fired (Lou Dobbs for example) when they ask the same questions that were asked of John McCain; Congressional hearings were held for Christ sake when these EXACT SAME QUESTIONS WERE ASKED OF JOHN MCCAIN; AT THE SAME TIME THEY WERE ASKED OF BARACK OBAMA; Over Two Years ago... John McCain said here's everything you asked for, IF you need anything else, please don't hesitate to ask; my life is a open book...

Obama LAWYER'D UP...

No Congressional Hearings, and Dirty Harry Reid (D-NV) & Crazy Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) stated no such hearings will be allowed as long as they are in power...

Surely his grades can't be any worse than John McCain's whom graduated 2nd from the bottom of his class at the Naval Accadamy...

Every Presidential Candidate from all parties was vetted last year by every single State's Secretary of State whose responsibility it was; EXCEPT BARACK OBAMA; they have all stated, before Barack Obama received the Democratic Parties Nomination, they received a letter from Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) stating: Barack Obama is eligible to be President...
    That was the beginning & the end of the only vetting Barack Obama ever received...
    Mind you this is the same Nancy Pelosi whom at the same time sent out a letter stating a dead person was a valid elector...

While the libtards & democraps try to convince you that the so-called birthers are right-wing extremists; they conveniently omit the fact that those that first raised this issue and continue to lead the charge are LIFE-TIME DEMOCRATS & Public Figures that have more to lose than gain by such actions...
    D.C. court case demands Obama explain eligibility
    The only way to end this is easy.

Just produce the document.

Thats is easy to do and will end all arguements instantly.

-Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Bighouse Doc View Post
    The only way to end this is easy.

Just produce the document.

Thats is easy to do and will end all arguements instantly.

-Doc
    easy to do if he has one. There in lies the problem.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    easy to do if he has one. There in lies the problem.
    I wonder if he'll use the "Bo ate my birth certificate" defense???

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    I wonder if he'll use the "Bo ate my birth certificate" defense???

gf

That would be better than no excuse that he has now.

Hey Guys: I stuck my two cents worth on this thread also, but after reading the last go-around I would suggest you guys either "chill" or purchase 2 percussion cap pistols, find a large flat field somewhere and settle your issues like men. All kidding aside, this thread is getting crazy and since we are really here to discuss firearms and defense and even 2nd A issues, this one has gone astray in a very vitriolic, rancorous and bitter manner. PS: Just love to be able to use new words.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast