Glenn Beck believes that Obama is a citizen... - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Glenn Beck believes that Obama is a citizen...

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Hey Guys: I stuck my two cents worth on this thread also, but after reading the last go-around I would suggest you guys either "chill" or purchase 2 percussion cap pistols, find a large flat field somewhere and settle your issues like men. All kidding aside, this thread is getting crazy and since we are really here to discuss firearms and defense and even 2nd A issues, this one has gone astray in a very vitriolic, rancorous and bitter manner. PS: Just love to be able to use new words.
    This forum category is actually "2nd Amendment and Politics". Doesn't look to me like anyone has "gone astray".
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

I watched that episode of Glenn Beck and I thought he made an excellent case for his opinion.

Also, as was previously posted, we know who's next in line and it only gets worse. So I'm willing to let this issue quietly go away.
    "When the outflow exceeds the inflow, the upkeep becomes the downfall"

4. Obama is a US citizen because his mother was but if was not born on U.S. soil or a U.S. Territory then he does not qualify to be president.

Hey Conservative Wife and Mom: Like all of us I say my piece and expect replies at times but it is really nice when the replies are directed to the entirety of my comments and the intent of my sentences and phrases, in their entirety. Your last reply concerning my post decided that "gone astray" was reason to believe that my reply was incorrect and that the subject matter of the thread was, indeed, 2nd Amendment material. Perhaps if you took the time to read the remaining words after "gone astray", you would have found that the sentence read "gone astray in a vitriolic, rancourous, and bitter manner"; the point is, which apparently was lost on you because you chose to ignore what I really wrote, that everyone, at least in this thread, seems to be at each other throats with no hope of convincing anyone about anything other than unleashing their next barrage. Try reading replies that you wish to comment on in their entirety before you add more vitriolic, rancourous and bitter conversation to this forum. I write to be read and commented on, if necessary--if you do not want to read what I wrote, please do not comment on it piecemeal---it demeans you.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    DH and I were shocked when, yesterday on his Fox News program, Glenn Beck told his viewers that he believes that Obama is a citizen of the USA. This is one of the few times that Hubby and I have disagreed with Glenn.

I, personally, don't know what to make of Beck's views on this issue...do you?
    Hey, we all know Obama is a thief and aliar, just like the devil. We all know he isn't a US citizen. The point, however, is that conservatives must all UNITE and take a stand for the main, most fundamental points of what we believe in, and not focus on stuff that is (somewhat) less important. He's there in the office as POTUS, so now the birth issue is irrelevant. Now, let's unite and simplify our cause to stand for the fundamentals of constitutional consevatism, so we can vote out all liberals in 2010 and 2012.

THAT"S why Glen is saying that. If we get hung up on birth issues now, which is way too late to do anything about it, our cause looks less credible in the eyes of most Americans, and that is the ONE thing we cannot afford to do now. So let's cut our losses, drop the less important things, and FOCUS on the MAIN things.

tfo
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

Quote Originally Posted by DarrellM5 View Post
    I watched that episode of Glenn Beck and I thought he made an excellent case for his opinion.

Also, as was previously posted, we know who's next in line and it only gets worse. So I'm willing to let this issue quietly go away.
    Either the Constitution matters or it does not...

Obama IS worse then Biden, and at least Biden WAS vetted...

The Question of Eligibility of Barack Obama will remain relevant, until it is resolved, even if it occurs after 2012; we will have strong standing for repealing everything that has happened since Black Tuesday January 20th, 2009...

We can not, must not, let it go unanswered...

I respect Glenn Beck's opinion on this, but I find his justification lacking on this issue...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

If Obama can't be kicked out, then the next choice is to vote him out.
    History has taught us that conservatives lose when we are divided, just ask George HW Bush and William Taft.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Either the Constitution matters or it does not...

Obama IS worse then Biden, and at least Biden WAS vetted...

The Question of Eligibility of Barack Obama will remain relevant, until it is resolved, even if it occurs after 2012; we will have strong standing for repealing everything that has happened since Black Tuesday January 20th, 2009...

We can not, must not, let it go unanswered...

I respect Glenn Beck's opinion on this, but I find his justification lacking on this issue...
    I will take someone 10 times worse than the usurper as long as they are an AMERICAN.

Like Bohemian says the Constitution either matters or it doesn't.

As far as I am concerned it is the only thing that matters. IMAO.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    I will take someone 10 times worse than the usurper as long as they are an AMERICAN.

Like Bohemian says the Constitution either matters or it doesn't.

As far as I am concerned it is the only thing that matters. IMAO.

That is easy for you to say because you know it is going to be next to impossible to find someone 10 times worse than Obummer.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post

That is easy for you to say because you know it is going to be next to impossible to find someone 10 times worse than Obummer.
    I know I tend to exaggerate when I get annoyed.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast