Glenn Beck believes that Obama is a citizen... - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 68

Thread: Glenn Beck believes that Obama is a citizen...

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    7
    I believe Glenn has the right to his opinion like the rest of us. Try as I may I have never seen any real verifyable facts that are conslusive. I have to go with innocent until proven guilty, all Americans deserve that, even our esteem President.

  2.   
  3. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina/Charleston
    Posts
    2,388
    Hey MichealWhelan: The argument in your last post goes both ways. All it took over a year ago was a proven, verifiable copy of his birth certificate. What was the big deal? You know the old motto--if it walks and talks like a duck, it probably is. This is not about guilt or innocence--that is not the issue. It is about discrediting what some consider his lies and deceit. If he has lied and is deceitful, then the guilt and innocence of what he has done comes into play. Glenn Beck picks up that red phone to the White House and begs (yes with a certain sarcasm and theatrics) for someone to tell him he is wrong--you want to discredit him and Fox, then make the damn call and counter his comments. Just like the birth certificate--silence, in these cases, is not a virtue, it is an implied reason for guilt on his part.

  4. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,558
    So he's a citizen. I don't think that is the issue. The issue is whether or not he was born here and therefore able to be President by law!
    I have never seen the papers from Hawaii but heard that there were birth announcements when little Barry O was born. Anyone know anything about that?

  5. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by CapGun View Post
    So he's a citizen. I don't think that is the issue. The issue is whether or not he was born here and therefore able to be President by law!
    I have never seen the papers from Hawaii but heard that there were birth announcements when little Barry O was born. Anyone know anything about that?
    Yep...

    Basically, there were two identical newspaper announcements; from two different newspapers, sharing the same content, using the same printing presses working under the same roof...
    One source; two printings...

    The announcement(s) were typical of those placed by grandparents...

    Such as the ones placed by my grandparents when my cousin was born at the Naval Air Station in Sicily, when my Aunt & Uncle were deployed about the same time frame...
    At face value one would have thought my Aunt & Uncle lived at my grandparents address and that my cousin was born in Los Angeles...

    Further, identical to Obama's birth announcement is the fact that the address listed was only known to ever be inhabited by Obama's Grandparents & never his parents...

    Here...
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...-nonsense.html

    And Here...
    Chrysler bankruptcy lawyers raise eligibility question

    And Here...
    Is Obama constitutionally eligible to serve?



    IF he is not hiding his birth info, he IS hiding something criminal, and thus impeachable...

    Anybody wonder why Hilary looks to be gearing up for 2012?

    I think Congress is going to throw him to the wolves just like he has been doing to them, by blaming them for everything and taking no responsibility for anything...

    "The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

  6. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,558
    Hey Bohemian, thanks. Just the info I was hoping to find!
    Hillary is gearing up because she knows how Barry O is not endearing himself to almost everybody!
    If he is hiding anything and gets away with it you can point a finger at a complicit press!

  7. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina/Charleston
    Posts
    2,388
    Poor Hillary, poor Hillary. The shithead in the whitehouse threw her under the bus. Gave her a job and knew from the getgo he had no use for her, but like all his decisions, this one was political so as to keep the moderate dems in line who voted for her as their candidate. Sends her on her diplomatic missions all over the world to meet with these pissass world leaders in some of the most godforsaken places on this earth. She must be a very angry lady. Now that I look back ain't it a shame she did not win the Presidency--she at least would not have been the shithead in the whitehouse with his agenda. We should remember, however, that she still considers herself a progressive, which is nothing more than big government and more of the crap we are currently getting with maybe a slight lean to the center. In addition to a good candidate, the Repubs better remind the voters come the next presidential election, who ALL these dems are and what they have done (if there is anything left by the next election)--then the Repubs better listen to the voters and not carry out their own brand of crap and debt ala GW Bush

  8. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    7

    Now we have a conspiracy

    Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Hey MichealWhelan: The argument in your last post goes both ways. All it took over a year ago was a proven, verifiable copy of his birth certificate. What was the big deal? You know the old motto--if it walks and talks like a duck, it probably is. This is not about guilt or innocence--that is not the issue. It is about discrediting what some consider his lies and deceit. If he has lied and is deceitful, then the guilt and innocence of what he has done comes into play. Glenn Beck picks up that red phone to the White House and begs (yes with a certain sarcasm and theatrics) for someone to tell him he is wrong--you want to discredit him and Fox, then make the damn call and counter his comments. Just like the birth certificate--silence, in these cases, is not a virtue, it is an implied reason for guilt on his part.
    That is the point, the argument does go both ways.Without proof on this issue there is nodiscrediting. I personally think the President is doing an excellent job of destroying his own credibility and will eventually discredit himself. The press did us no favors in covering this issue and other issues by the lack of doing their job and participating in the cover up either with intent or just as bad media incompetence. If this "lie" is true why is it so hard to prove or disprove? After a year this issue will go the way of conspiracy. Even if a birth certificate is produced, many will call it a fake.

  9. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by MichealWhelan View Post
    That is the point, the argument does go both ways.Without proof on this issue there is nodiscrediting. I personally think the President is doing an excellent job of destroying his own credibility and will eventually discredit himself. The press did us no favors in covering this issue and other issues by the lack of doing their job and participating in the cover up either with intent or just as bad media incompetence. If this "lie" is true why is it so hard to prove or disprove? After a year this issue will go the way of conspiracy. Even if a birth certificate is produced, many will call it a fake.
    Same Eligibility Question, Same Time, Before Either Individual Was Given His Parties Nomination...
    Response...
    John McCain - U.S. Congressional Hearings, official records were subpoenaed, with a verifiable chain of custody from the primary sources...

    Barack Obama - Letter from Nancy Pelosi, Scanned Web Facing Birth Certificate From Obama Campaign Headquarters, Worthless Newspaper Clipping... LAWYER'D UP

    You can quote me on this: THIS WILL NOT GO AWAY, UNTIL OBAMA IS ACTUALLY VETTED AND PASSES CONSTITUTIONAL MUSTER, even if it is after 2012 when WE THE PEOPLE fire his butt; if he is not tried for treason, impeached or both first...

    WE THE PEOPLE WILL HAVE OUR DAY IN COURT, WHEN EVIDENCE IS FINALLY ALLOWED TO BE PRESENTED FROM A VERIFIABLE CHAIN OF CUSTODY ON THE RECORD...

    Every dog has his day, and when the Usurper-In-Chief is finally revealed for the fraud he is; if some patriot does not cap his arse first, every stinking piece of socialist legislation he signed will be NULL & VOID, every nominee will have to be recalled, removed. Moreover, if he is not executed for high-treason he will spend the rest of his days in prison re-taking his marriage vows in the prison chapel to some guy named rock...

    There is overwhelming evidence that Obama is HIDING SOMETHING PIVOTAL, there is more to support his ineligibility then his eligibility...

    I have no love for Hilary but she IS a citizen, was vetted, and would be a hell of a lot better than Obama...


    "The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

  10. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    St. Louis/Missouri
    Posts
    578
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    I have no love for Hilary but she IS a citizen, was vetted, and would be a hell of a lot better than Obama...
    No kidding. I would take her in a heartbeat over the usurper, and I think she is the Anti-Christ.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

  11. #50
    Glenn just doesn't want to give them this issue as proof of his aluminum foil beanie. There are so many other arguments against Barry and the Progressives (sounds like a rock band - hey, he is a rock star, right?) that we don't need to pursue this.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast