Glenn Beck believes that Obama is a citizen... - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Glenn Beck believes that Obama is a citizen...

Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    No kidding. I would take her in a heartbeat over the usurper, and I think she is the Anti-Christ.
    Are you sure? I thought Obummer was.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Glen Beck, Rush, Hainity, Imus, and now Caribou Barbie, are ENTERTAINERS.

Hillary has cankles. If she had not married slick willy, she would be teaching business law at a liberal east coast womans college.

Hey iceman:From your last reply, at least I know where you are coming from with your blanket "entertainer" moniker on a select group of conservatives and your slight at Sarah Palin, considering you know nothing about her. Gotta love people who base their opinions on a lot of hot air, without an ounce of anything else. I guess the current winner, with all his expertise at a blackboard, is really giving us change and hope---oh yeah and pigs fly. I am not a big fan of Rush and Hannity who do not even leave room for anything other than their total and complete one-sided arguments, but, leaving aside his attempt at hokey faces and voices, I listen with a grain of salt at Glenn Beck and find nothing that he has said that causes me to immediately feel he is a liar, a scoundrel or even an "entertainer". Quite frankly, if I were on the other side of his comments and felt totally maligned and lied about, I would reply with cogent and directed comments that embarrass the man and his network; instead all we get from the shithead in the whitehouse and his poopdog minions (at least you know where I am coming from-he is not MY President and never will be and I have no respect whatsoever for him as he discredits what the Presidency is suppose to be about) are childlike responses akin to a little child telling another child that "I don't want to play with anymore because I do not like you". I'm not sure if you just don't like these "entertainers" or are just one of those supporters of the shithead in the whitehouse who is willing to keep playing your violin as the Titanic goes down for the final curtain.

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Hey iceman:From your last reply, at least I know where you are coming from with your blanket "entertainer" moniker on a select group of conservatives and your slight at Sarah Palin, considering you know nothing about her. Gotta love people who base their opinions on a lot of hot air, without an ounce of anything else. I guess the current winner, with all his expertise at a blackboard, is really giving us change and hope---oh yeah and pigs fly. I am not a big fan of Rush and Hannity who do not even leave room for anything other than their total and complete one-sided arguments, but, leaving aside his attempt at hokey faces and voices, I listen with a grain of salt at Glenn Beck and find nothing that he has said that causes me to immediately feel he is a liar, a scoundrel or even an "entertainer". Quite frankly, if I were on the other side of his comments and felt totally maligned and lied about, I would reply with cogent and directed comments that embarrass the man and his network; instead all we get from the shithead in the whitehouse and his poopdog minions (at least you know where I am coming from-he is not MY President and never will be and I have no respect whatsoever for him as he discredits what the Presidency is suppose to be about) are childlike responses akin to a little child telling another child that "I don't want to play with anymore because I do not like you". I'm not sure if you just don't like these "entertainers" or are just one of those supporters of the shithead in the whitehouse who is willing to keep playing your violin as the Titanic goes down for the final curtain.
    Amen. What he said!

Hey Avidshooter: Glad to know there are a bunch of us out there. Never thought I would be willing at age 68 to give up 9 months of my life so I could get to November and hopefully watch likeminded Americans begin to really take this country back from these pieces of excrement (gotta be nice now). If the election does not do that or this administration finds a "crisis" (remember his Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel who believes the administration should never waste a good crisis) that somehow necessitates a delay in or a voiding of the election (which I can easily believe) and uses the Ft. Hood wussie generals (did not do what they should have done years ago to that pig) to back it up with military (which I can easily believe), grease your guns baby--I know I am not going to be a sheep like my blood relatives in nazi germany were and that is exactly where this country will be going if that shithead decides he dosen't like the results of the election.

Come Get Some...

British to American Settlers: "You Have No Need For Such Weapons & Armament"... Americans Response - "No You Cannot Take Our Assault Weapons" (AKA: Cannons, Powder, Etc.) - Lexington & Concord 1775...

General Santa Anna to American Settlers: "You Have No Need For Such Weapons & Armament"... Americans Response - "Come & Take IT" "No You Cannot Take Our Assault Weapons" (AKA: Cannons, Powder, Etc.) - Alamo 1836

Come And Take It/Molon Labe/Battle Flags, Etc. Home Page depicting Armed Resistance to Gun Control/Gun Confiscation, Defending the Second Amendment "Right To Keep and Bear Arms."

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Caribou Barbie is not an Entertainer? Quits her job, writes a book, goes on a signing tour, gets a job as a talk show personality? She attending the latest "tea party" for a fee of $100,000?
    Can you convince me how Sarah is not an ENTERTAINER like I am a six year old?

Hey iceman: You're just not worth it. Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Caribou Barbie is not an Entertainer? Quits her job, writes a book, goes on a signing tour, gets a job as a talk show personality? She attending the latest "tea party" for a fee of $100,000?
    Can you convince me how Sarah is not an ENTERTAINER like I am a six year old?
    Did she not donate that $110k "Speaking Fee" back to the "Convention"? The guy that got elected 11/8/2008 is an bigger enterainer than anybody I've ever seen. People line up noddin and bobbin unlike I've ever seen in my life..
    Semper Fi

Make some happy, certainly make myself happier. Cannot and will not deal with this animosity toward fellow forum writers anymore on this topic. I like to talk CCW and scenarios etc etc and just get derailed with this topic where everyone agrees to disagree with someone. Have a nice day y'all. I'm getting the hell out of this suject that has morphed into a full fledged war where everyone is right and everyone is wrong. Nothing like being divided by an issue that we should all be true to if we are, indeed, defensive firearm carry.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast