Glenn Beck believes that Obama is a citizen... - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Glenn Beck believes that Obama is a citizen...

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Make some happy, certainly make myself happier. Cannot and will not deal with this animosity toward fellow forum writers anymore on this topic. I like to talk CCW and scenarios etc etc and just get derailed with this topic where everyone agrees to disagree with someone. Have a nice day y'all. I'm getting the hell out of this suject that has morphed into a full fledged war where everyone is right and everyone is wrong. Nothing like being divided by an issue that we should all be true to if we are, indeed, defensive firearm carry.
    I should of known better to post on the politics. Kelcarry, I mean no animosity towards you. My opinion of certain people in the public eye just differs from yours. If I have offended you, I apologize. It was not my intent to get personal. I will try and stay out of the political arena of this forum from now on.

Why stay out of the politcal discussions on this forum if you enjoy them? Everyone just learn to post as if we were all sitting around the table, everyone packing, where, from necessity, we know that we must speak in a civil and respectful manner to one another. Even if, especially if, we disagree on a topic.

See? Ain't so hard when you put it into the proper perspective...

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Why stay out of the politcal discussions on this forum if you enjoy them? Everyone just learn to post as if we were all sitting around the table, everyone packing, where, from necessity, we know that we must speak in a civil and respectful manner to one another. Even if, especially if, we disagree on a topic.

It's pretty touch to seperate the two sometimes. I don't know how many answers I starting typing and the stopped and seached new posts.... I go back and reread posts all the time... It's how we learn, Learn about others and about ourselves,,,, nah this is a great forum...
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post

I am not a political person. I sometimes vote. Sometimes for the "other side". I do have opinions about some public figures. Sometimes I have an opinion about an issue. I can be very direct and outspoken. Some times to direct I really enjoy this site. Some people take their politics very serious. I do not wish to offend.
    QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Make some happy, certainly make myself happier. Cannot and will not deal with this animosity toward fellow forum writers anymore on this topic. I like to talk CCW and scenarios etc etc and just get derailed with this topic where everyone agrees to disagree with someone. Have a nice day y'all. I'm getting the hell out of this suject that has morphed into a full fledged war where everyone is right and everyone is wrong. Nothing like being divided by an issue that we should all be true to if we are, indeed, defensive firearm carry.
    "Hey Conservative Wife and Mom: Like all of us I say my piece and expect replies at times but it is really nice when the replies are directed to the entirety of my comments and the intent of my sentences and phrases, in their entirety. Your last reply concerning my post decided that "gone astray" was reason to believe that my reply was incorrect and that the subject matter of the thread was, indeed, 2nd Amendment material. Perhaps if you took the time to read the remaining words after "gone astray", you would have found that the sentence read "gone astray in a vitriolic, rancourous, and bitter manner"; the point is, which apparently was lost on you because you chose to ignore what I really wrote, that everyone, at least in this thread, seems to be at each other throats with no hope of convincing anyone about anything other than unleashing their next barrage. Try reading replies that you wish to comment on in their entirety before you add more vitriolic, rancourous and bitter conversation to this forum. I write to be read and commented on, if necessary--if you do not want to read what I wrote, please do not comment on it piecemeal---it demeans you."

And this wasn't animosity? Talk about vitriolic, rancourous and bitter. Practice what you preach, kelcarry! Because of you, I came very close to leaving USACarry not just this discussion. Your response will be the deciding factor!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

It should also be noted that, according to FOX news, there are no government officials that believe Obama is not a natural born citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    "Hey Conservative Wife and Mom: Like all of us I say my piece and expect replies at times but it is really nice when the replies are directed to the entirety of my comments and the intent of my sentences and phrases, in their entirety. Your last reply concerning my post decided that "gone astray" was reason to believe that my reply was incorrect and that the subject matter of the thread was, indeed, 2nd Amendment material. Perhaps if you took the time to read the remaining words after "gone astray", you would have found that the sentence read "gone astray in a vitriolic, rancourous, and bitter manner"; the point is, which apparently was lost on you because you chose to ignore what I really wrote, that everyone, at least in this thread, seems to be at each other throats with no hope of convincing anyone about anything other than unleashing their next barrage. Try reading replies that you wish to comment on in their entirety before you add more vitriolic, rancourous and bitter conversation to this forum. I write to be read and commented on, if necessary--if you do not want to read what I wrote, please do not comment on it piecemeal---it demeans you."

And this wasn't animosity? Talk about vitriolic, rancourous and bitter. Practice what you preach, kelcarry! Because of you, I came very close to leaving USACarry not just this discussion. Your response will be the deciding factor!
    Please do not leave CW&M. I have enjoyed your posts and I for one am glad you are here. You help keep me balanced and from getting bent to far out of shape. I for one need that. I like very much having a woman's perspectives on things.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    It should also be noted that, according to FOX news, there are no government officials that believe Obama is not a natural born citizen.

That my be true ronwill but that in itself does not make it so. I do not put much stock in what government officials say.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567