Border checkpoint - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Border checkpoint

I thought the border patrol agent was going to cry...The guy was right...and he wasn't abusive. GOOD FOR HIM. I agree that the border patrols job is important and in some ways vital but I have been searched just for answering the Are you an american citizen with I just imagine.That is NOT PROBABLE CAUSE. I honestly wasn't trying to be a smarta$$ that's just what popped out. The youtube guy has Ba!!s I'll give him that. To any L.E.O.s on here remember the Bill of Rights are part of the constitution...that which you are sworn to uphold and defend from foreign or domestic enemies. That would include those who trample the rights of THE PEOPLE....AS IN WE THE PEOPLE... BY just doing their job. For those who do the job with the people always at the fore front of their minds GOOD SHOW OLD BOY/GIRL.

The Federal Government fails to protect the Republic

You got pulled over because they can't protect our borders.

Article IV section 4 of the Constitution:

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

Illegal aliens are invading the country, they are not only criminals but IMO terrorist: undermining the economy, healthcare, schools, prisons, etc.

FINISH the Wall (of course it might backfire on us when we need to [email protected])

Isn't this how empires are formed, we surrender our liberty for the allusion of security?

At the current rate of legal and illegal aliens entering this country, AUGUST 2013 will be designated WHITE HISTORY MONTH.
    ~ HEAVEN Has A Wall And A Strict Immigration Policy - HELL Has Open Borders ~

5. Thread revival. Here is video of a military officer being detained for almost 35 minutes for no reason by the Border Patrol in Uvalde, Texas.

YouTube - Border Patrol (Uvalde, TX) Violation of Fourth Amendment - 18 March 2010

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234