What's wrong with "No"?

Thread: What's wrong with "No"?

What's wrong with "No"?

As a parent I used "no" a lot. Seems to me that "no" is a perfectly good answer to a lot of things in Washington DC. The Republicans should be proud to be the "party of NO" if it means no to higher taxes, no to more central control, no more gun control and no to just about everything Barry and his ilk stand for. Can I get an amen?

Quote Originally Posted by AvidshooterTX View Post
    As a parent I used "no" a lot. Seems to me that "no" is a perfectly good answer to a lot of things in Washington DC. The Republicans should be proud to be the "party of NO" if it means no to higher taxes, no to more central control, no more gun control and no to just about everything Barry and his ilk stand for. Can I get an amen?
    NO! j/k or should I say AMEN!

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

I think I'll Wait to show some of these people NO in the August Primary and then again in November. Then I just maybe tell them, AMEN,
    Semper Fi

"What part of 'No!' don't you understand?" should be a common question we ask of our congress critters. Similarly, "What part of "...shall not be infringed."

"NO" is a great and useful word and it's impact should not be minimized:

NO - stops a kid from running into traffic;
    NO - stops my dog from running deer;
    NO - might stop a BG from advancing on you;
    NO - stops your friend from driving while intoxicated;
    NO - I will not be disarmed;
    NO - You cannot search my home without a search warrant;

NO - should be used to tell public servants to STOP whatever the hell we want them to stop doing.

AMEN!

Quote Originally Posted by AvidshooterTX View Post
    "NO" is too simple for politicians to take notice of...it's gotta be said in a solid, loud, with many apostrophes as possible...NO!!!!!!!!!!!! -- we do not like your healthcare package. NO!!!!!!!!!! We do not want you to spend our greatgrandchildren's money. ...ad infinitum. Then maybe...just maybe...even someone hard of hearing will hear??? Doubt it...many of those politicians are career politicians...most don't want to rock the boat. Just vote them all out and bring in new ones. JMHO.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS