Should I do this even if not Jewish?

Thread: Should I do this even if not Jewish?

Should I do this even if not Jewish?

Is anybody here a member of this org? They look like they really know their stuff. Do you think this group is a good one to support?

Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership - Homepage

Quote Originally Posted by MarkJ View Post
    Is anybody here a member of this org? They look like they really know their stuff. Do you think this group is a good one to support?

Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership - Homepage
    If you believe in God, and that you are saved by grace, then you ARE a "Spiritual Jew". Remember, after the Gospel went out to the Gentiles, there is only ONE way to Heaven-through Jesus.

They're good, and unlike many other 'gun rights organizations', they are consistent in defending those rights.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

After the Nazi gas chambers, liberal, anti-gun Jews make me shake my head in disbelief. How soon the lessons of the past are forgotten. As our brothers and sisters in the fight to defend the 2nd Amendment, Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership deserve our applause and support.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

One of the best gun rights group out there.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    After the Nazi gas chambers, liberal, anti-gun Jews make me shake my head in disbelief. How soon the lessons of the past are forgotten. As our brothers and sisters in the fight to defend the 2nd Amendment, Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership deserve our applause and support.
    My thoughts exactly! Note my signature line below.
    NRA Life Member, JPFO member, NAGR member, 2nd Amendment Foundation member and Life Member of Vietnam Veterans of America, Chapter 996

Not a jew either Mark, but i am a member. We need to belong to groups that do not accept compromises to our 2A rights and this is definitely one of those groups. Some of the others are to willing to compromise to get along. Our 2A rights should be a no compromise issue. Some other groups allow factions to endanger certain guns because they "don't like those black guns" or "no one needs an assult rifle". JPFO has learned from history and knows that this is a line in the sand issue.

Here in Oregon we have the Oregon Firearms Fedaration and they are our no compromise gun lobby and i am sure if you look around you might find some kind of group like that wherever you are.

Quote Originally Posted by jerryinoregon View Post
    Here in Oregon we have the Oregon Firearms Fedaration and they are our no compromise gun lobby and i am sure if you look around you might find some kind of group like that wherever you are.
    In Virginia, it's the Virginia Citizens Defense League that is the "no compromise" 2A lobby. They've been extremely effective because their members (including DH and me) are very proactive. Richmond, our State Capitol, knows who we are and they listen! VCDL rocks.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.